Auburn TE/DE commit transferring to South Pittsburg

Elias287

Whoever says South Pittsburg has money is full of it! South Pittsburg has trouble every year paying for Buses! Not to mention if a local small restaurant hadn’t stepped up for a couple years there was no Money for preGame meals! I say with Chris Jones as he looked over his Schedule adding up possible Attendance numbers which relates to Money just trying to see what they could afford! There is your facts!! It’s not about Money it’s about a wining Ryan’s how these Kids are treated

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2023 at 4:24 PM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

We will agree to disagree on the limited places, either one of them could have ended up at a much bigger public school or private  for the Collins kid. The type of programs that would actually get them ready for the next level of competition and put some walking around money and rent In their pockets. It’s all legal money for the kids family. You can’t tell or convince me them both ending up at a single A school with 350+ kids ain’t sketchy. I wish they would have scheduled CCS again, just to see how much both rosters have changed in a year. 

SP isn't even close to 350 students, never has been.  The current 303 is the biggest they have ever been. 

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

Whoever says South Pittsburg has money is full of it! South Pittsburg has trouble every year paying for Buses! Not to mention if a local small restaurant hadn’t stepped up for a couple years there was no Money for preGame meals! I say with Chris Jones as he looked over his Schedule adding up possible Attendance numbers which relates to Money just trying to see what they could afford! There is your facts!! It’s not about Money it’s about a wining Ryan’s how these Kids are treated

And who are you to say they don’t have money or they do have money? 
Do you work at the bank? the school?  you a booster ? 

Edited by LethalAttack

1 hour ago, LethalAttack said:

And who are you to say they don’t have money or they do have money? 
Do you work at the bank? the school?  you a booster ? 

I donate time every year! My comment wasn’t a opinion. If you read my post it tells you how I know! We are a Small Town and most are Friends with the Coaching staff! It’s not a hidden secret!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Geno said:

I donate time every year! My comment wasn’t a opinion. If you read my post it tells you how I know! We are a Small Town and most are Friends with the Coaching staff! It’s not a hidden secret!

I believe what I’m hearing is you believe everything you hear. You’re entitled to your own thoughts my friend carry along now… 

Edited by LethalAttack

34 minutes ago, Geno said:

Geno either you are blind or still polishing that Jones mans balls. 

Sp takes a Charter Bus to every away game whether it's 5 miles or 500. We have a pre game meal every Friday. We have the best under armour uniforms they offer.  We have one of the nicest stadiums in 1a.  The list goes on and on. Sp has more support than most larger division programs.  There are not many, if any, smaller division schools that are as fortunate as we are.  Yes, it takes community support, whether it's fundraising, donations, volunteers,game attendance, etc.  Do you think all those things are free??    

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

“I would assume since it’s legal to poach or promote. One question for you is how many 3 and 4 * athletes are transferring to single A schools? “ 

^^^ Your’re joking right ? Programs who don’t promote themselves and parents who don’t invest time and effort are the programs who historically are average. I could be totally wrong about this, but I know that South Pittsburg played greenback a few years ago and they had a kid committed to Virginia Tech. Also a kid that committed to South Florida, and also received a quarterback from Maryville. 2 of the 3 were transfers. 

Why did you have to bring it up. That Greenback team was loaded. They had 3 kids going D1 but they didn’t win it all. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Sp takes a Charter Bus to every away game whether it's 5 miles or 500. We have a pre game meal every Friday. We have the best under armour uniforms they offer.  We have one of the nicest stadiums in 1a.  The list goes on and on. Sp has more support than most larger division programs.  There are not many, if any, smaller division schools that are as fortunate as we are.  Yes, it takes community support, whether it's fundraising, donations, volunteers,game attendance, etc.  Do you think all those things are free??    

Some kids came up to me a few weeks back with a discount card they were selling for the team. I bought four of them. 

10 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

What are you talking about? Read my posts again! My whole point is South Pittsburg has to pay for those things and barely can do that. Some of our Equipment was very old. Read again! 2 years ago we didn’t have the money for a pregame meal and one local Company promised 35,000 donation but didn’t follow through so Yum Yuma stepped up and provided the pregame meals. I’m tell you there is no Money. The Coachs had to plan just to afford the Buses.!  It seemed to be a Mystery why there wasn’t more than 10,000 or so left but there wasn’t. As far as Today goes I don’t know but I doubt it’s much better. There isn’t a lot of Money in High School Football.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Geno said:

What are you talking about? Read my posts again! My whole point is South Pittsburg has to pay for those things and barely can do that. Some of our Equipment was very old. Read again! 2 years ago we didn’t have the money for a pregame meal and one local Company promised 35,000 donation but didn’t follow through so Yum Yuma stepped up and provided the pregame meals. I’m tell you there is no Money. The Coachs had to plan just to afford the Buses.!  It seemed to be a Mystery why there wasn’t more than 10,000 or so left but there wasn’t. As far as Today goes I don’t know but I doubt it’s much better. There isn’t a lot of Money in High School Football.

What's obvious is there wasn't enough money for Jones. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1