Auburn TE/DE commit transferring to South Pittsburg

Elias287

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Your numbers were refuted earlier and here you are back throwing shade.  You are so full of excrement you could be charged a sewer bill.

My numbers have never been refuted on here because i don’t know how much yall gave them or are still giving or how much their rent is down there. The SP guys just said you all don’t have enough money to give out which is obviously a lie. You guys  got enough to get some shiny new toys, It’s facts and on record that you all have done some shady stuff in the past and now that it’s somewhat legal you guys won’t even admit to it doing it. I don’t care what you guys refute or dispute someone probably multiple from SP boosters knows how much their footing the bill for! 

39 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

My numbers have never been refuted on here because i don’t know how much yall gave them or are still giving or how much their rent is down there. The SP guys just said you all don’t have enough money to give out which is obviously a lie. You guys  got enough to get some shiny new toys, It’s facts and on record that you all have done some shady stuff in the past and now that it’s somewhat legal you guys won’t even admit to it doing it. I don’t care what you guys refute or dispute someone probably multiple from SP boosters knows how much their footing the bill for! 

1st off, this year's 303 is the most SP's enrollment has ever been.  Hasn't been close to that and has been in the low to mid 200s for several decades.  I posted that so that was refuted.  As far as the rent.  It was 1 month after the junior season over December.  TSSAA investigated.  Its official.  You should be concerned about your unethical head coach than whether or not the winningest program in 1a/A in history has new jerseys in a given season.  Coach MCBurglar has been nailed multiple times by the TSSAA for recruiting violations as an assistant and head coach.  He never did apologize to the SP cheerleaders when the police were investigating them for stuff he did.  A lot of the Jasper regulars on here left or stay in the shadows because of the crow omelette they had to swallow beak first over that stuff on ESPN and a later scandal. 

Edited by rlh
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, rlh said:

1st off, this year's 303 is the most SP's enrollment has ever been.  Hasn't been close to that and has been in the low to mid 200s for several decades.  I post that.  As far as the rent.  It was 1 month after the junior season over December.  TSSAA investigated.  Its official.  You should be concerned about your unethical head coach than whether or not the winningest program in 1a/A in history has new jerseys in a given season.  Coach MCBurglar has been nailed multiple times by the TSSAA for recruiting violations as an assistant and head coach.  He never did apologize to the SP cheerleaders when the police were investigating them for stuff he did. 

I’m not from Marion County idk where y’all got that from. I am from the top of the state,  I just think SP has been blurring the lines of ethical or unethical for decades! Its a message board, I’m just giving my 2 cents! The way all y’all pirate lovers respond so quickly just confirms it to me that you guys know those kids just didn’t just show up. I just find it funny that after Gordy beat y’all last year I guarantee some of you die hards were ringing some phones off their hooks! 

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I’m not from Marion County idk where y’all got that from. I am from the top of the state,  I just think SP has been blurring the lines of ethical or unethical for decades! Its a message board, I’m just giving my 2 cents! The way all y’all pirate lovers respond so quickly just confirms it to me that you guys know those kids just didn’t just show up. I just find it funny that after Gordy beat y’all last year I guarantee some of you die hards were ringing some phones off their hooks! 

Take your 2 cents and buy your team a new uniform and a few players then maybe you can play for a few titles and end this hateful obsession with the powerhouse that lives rent free in your head :hungry:

34 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Take your 2 cents and buy your team a new uniform and a few players then maybe you can play for a few titles and end this hateful obsession with the powerhouse that lives rent free in your head :hungry:

I hope you guys win it all , it’s more than likely SP adds another ball to that nice collection. I just hope it’s a gold one for those anonymous benefactors.  Did y’all get Roy a camera? I watched on twitter that CCS kid bully #47? Does he play defense too? 

The stuff from this dude above is 100% envy. When somebody is watching closely enough about new uniforms you know they are consumed with you all. Ya’ll go kill it this year. Good story on big boy. QB is a player and looks better this year. Also looks like y’all have some RBs this year that can keep people honest. I’m just keeping it real 

• Upvote 1