Preseason Scrimmages

Classless

8 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Yes! Him the Groves brothers and Seabrooks of Davidson Acad  are 5 P5 guys that’ll be playing 

Sneed is elite P5 meaning the best of the best.  He is a great kid from a great family that sacrifices for his team to play wherever and do whatever is asked of him. Its just incredibly rare at that size (100% legit 6’6.5”) to move like he does. Couldn’t be happier for the player. He still has a million miles to go physically and learning the game like all young guys but it’s going to be fun to watch him on his journey.  If you want to see just how big he is I suggest standing by the area where the teams leave the locker room or go onto the field. Lol

See you guys at the jamboree. I think we play around 4 pm? Best of luck to everyone this season. 

5 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Sneed is elite P5 meaning the best of the best.  He is a great kid from a great family that sacrifices for his team to play wherever and do whatever is asked of him. Its just incredibly rare at that size (100% legit 6’6.5”) to move like he does. Couldn’t be happier for the player. He still has a million miles to go physically and learning the game like all young guys but it’s going to be fun to watch him on his journey.  If you want to see just how big he is I suggest standing by the area where the teams leave the locker room or go onto the field. Lol

See you guys at the jamboree. I think we play around 4 pm? Best of luck to everyone this season. 

We scrimmaged y’all last season. He was massive.

Union City Brighton scrimmage 

1st Teams

Union City 3

Brighton- 1

2nd Teams

Brighton- 2

Union City- 0

Was very pleased with what I saw from Union City. Great blocking Hard running and an overall great performance. Seniors showed great leadership keeping everyone up in this desert heat.Hope everyone stayed injury free during the scrimmages tonight.

33 minutes ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

I’m curious on how Rockwood looked today if they looked to be rebuilding or what?

Smith Co,Rockwood,Oneida,Clay Co and White Co.Smith Co and White Co seemed to play about even.SC beat Rockwood,Clay and Oneida.I would rank today.

Tie 1. Smith Co

1.White Co

3.Clay Co

4.Oneida

5.Rockwood