Meigs County vs Loudon scrimmage 7-28

Yeti

4 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Seems like mine Is better than yours.  Correct any part of my sentence you think is incorrect, but if you can't read my clearly typed out statement, it's because the level of your comprehension. Your acting like I'm writing a formal letter to the president, a place where a couple of guys come to talk about football. Your probably the only guy paying attention to stuff like that, because it's all you can do to deflect the negative attention you direct toward yourself.

:roflol: I'm really worried about negative attention being directed toward me :roflol:

10 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Sorry that dude is being a jerk off yeti, he acting like charger64 doesn't know more than him, but looks like it's some dude who made a new account to stir a pot that wasn't even cooking yet. I have nothing but respect and good things to say about Meigs county program, he sounds like a jealous kid and that doesn't look good on our program when people stick there neck out like that. I believe central is improved over the last few years, but they are gonna have to prove it on the field cant stand a person who talks smack when everything is still on paper.

He seems to be a Big fan of Central, which is a good thing. The issue is, he can't seem to stop bashing Meigs and be a Central fan at the same time haha. It's all good though. It all works out on the field every year one way or the other. I just hadn't realizes we cheated and decided to take back 3 of the tds you scored last season haha. I respect your program and have enjoyed banter with alot of Central fans over the years. It looks like you are headed in the right direction. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, REBELRON said:

How did the scrimmage go? I work with Loudon and Meigs fans.

Loudon is much improved over last season. They have a strong run game with numbers 0 and 18 leading the way. They are big on both sides of the line and swarm to the ball. Meigs on paper should be a much better team than last seasons team as most of the kids are a year older. Loudon looked like the better team at the beginning of the scrimmage but we finally started competing on both sides of the ball after we got our legs under us. Our offense stuttered at first but managed positive plays after we got settled in. If we improve just a tad more offensively we will have a good year. Loudon should have a better season than they did last year even moving up to 4A. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So answer the question. Did he talk to them or not??

It seems pretty obvious that he did lol. Ofcourse we will see some backtracking now. I guess if I need to talk to one of the Meigs players I'll just have to ask centrals coach for their info. 

Now that sir is a jab :roflol::roflol::popcorneater:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yeti said:

He seems to be a Big fan of Central, which is a good thing. The issue is, he can't seem to stop bashing Meigs and be a Central fan at the same time haha. It's all good though. It all works out on the field every year one way or the other. I just hadn't realizes we cheated and decided to take back 3 of the tds you scored last season haha. I respect your program and have enjoyed banter with alot of Central fans over the years. It looks like you are headed in the right direction. 

I never said anything about Meigs cheating Central out of any touchdowns. You have talked some pretty good smack so there is no need to start fibbing. My bashing of Meigs was only me asking what was going on over there in Decatur causing football and basketball players to want to leave? I am sure Central's coach followed the Fitzgerald model for accepting transfers, so no doubt no rules were broken. It seems that there are several coaches who accept transfers without breaking the rules since it happens so much now. And with this NIL thing starting to happen now in high school I guess we will see more of it.   

On 8/1/2023 at 11:47 AM, street said:

I do not hate Meigs but of course I look forward to Central beating them. The Warhorse is on the rise and it is no secret and that is why players from other teams are wanting to get on the train now. We also have a big one that transferring in from Mcminn County to play football and basketball. I read the paper about your scrimmage with Loudon. The redskins are always big and strong and it showed last year when they played Central. Central is getting bigger and stronger and I wish we could play Loudon this year. Meigs seemed to overcome early problems they had with the scrimmage with Loudon. I know Meigs has a lot of seniors and will be good this year. Our transfer from Meigs is a great kid. Don't know how Meigs let him slip away but there are others from Meigs who talked to our coach about coming here. I hear there are some problems with the new coaches at Meigs they need to work on.  The players at Central are having fun while they work hard because our coaches are doing so good with them. Read the paper about our 4 way scrimmage Friday and you will see how well we did. I enjoy talking to fans of our competitors on here.  I do not mean to disrespect you or any of them but I do like to trade jabs here and there. 

So are you a liar or is the coach illegally recruiting?  It has to be one of the other so just answer the question everyone has asked

giphy.gif