Crockett county vs Trenton Peabody scrimmage 7-28

2 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

How do you compare them to Covington this year?

I haven’t seen Covington yet. Last year it was 21-10 in the 3rd rd of the playoffs. Dyersburg brought back the house and Covington lost some key pieces. I would anticipate these two teams meeting twice with both games being very competitive. The regular season game will be at Dburg so that will be an advantage to them. 

19 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was told that thru the first 4 series for each team it was 21-0 Crockett and Peabody was without a first down. Very reliable source. However Crockett is loaded with returners this year and Peabody replaces a ton. 

I heard it ended 28-0 with Crockett really dominating both sides of the ball I didn’t get to make the trip over and watch but we play westview Friday night in Alamo so I’ll go see what kind of skill set we’re looking like this year 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Crockett County should be pretty dang good this year they return some good players and the fan base is as energized as I've seen since Jordan Branch's senior year. Their stadium also went thru some beautiful upgrades. Looks like it could be a big year for the boys in Alamo

We shall see the season is coming fast upon us we scrimmage westview Friday night kind of anxious to see how we defend the pass because I now Martin usually likes throwing the ball but don’t know there QB situation but figured they would try to spread the field 

16 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Crockett County should be pretty dang good this year they return some good players and the fan base is as energized as I've seen since Jordan Branch's senior year. Their stadium also went thru some beautiful upgrades. Looks like it could be a big year for the boys in Alamo

Looks like Huntingdon picked a bad time to schedule the Cavaliers. Crockett comes to Huntingdon. How do you feel about this game?

32 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Looks like Huntingdon picked a bad time to schedule the Cavaliers. Crockett comes to Huntingdon. How do you feel about this game?

Man this could be a barn burner I know our coaching staff here in Crockett are excited about this team, but I also know Huntingdon isn’t ever an easy opponent im looking for a great ball game

10 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

It's a ways off but I'm sure Huntingdon will come in favored. Crockett has some really good skill position players but Huntingdon probably has more experience across the board. 

On 8/3/2023 at 9:46 AM, Tide21 said:

What does dyersburg have to do with anything ? 

Not a thing. Dyersburg should be very competitive this year but nobody is scared to play Dyersburg. And nobody should be scared to play anyone. If the players play the game the way it is supposed to be played and execute on every play any team can go down on any given night.