Region 7 3A 2023

Allthetalk

2 hours ago, TrojanLC said:

Big K was 330 when we went to camp at UT in late June. He’s 305 now. Much stronger, and playing with a chip on his shoulder. Heck of a great young man and twice the player he was last year! He’s hungry. 

I saw a photo of him recently he looked like he went from 16 yrs old last year to 28 yrs old this year lol

17 minutes ago, TheAccountant50 said:

Football is officially back! The atmosphere at the Westview vs Dresden game last night was AWESOME, but after watching WV I don't understand all the hype. #1 seems to be their only offense, after him it seemed pretty much stagnant. How do you think opening night will go for the rest of the region?

Bolivar @ Fayette Ware

Dyer County @ Dyersburg

Ripley @ Jackson Southside

JCM @ Liberty

Covington @ Munford

McNairy @ Humboldt

Scotts Hill @ Lexington

I haven't seen really any hype over WV, if anything the opposite. It's been very well known that WV is a very young team this year, the little experienced players they had, they lost a couple to injuries, this is definitely what most people have called a rebuilding type of year. But I'd like to think that they did better than a lot of people were expecting last night. Most were calling for Dresden to put WV to bed by halftime. WV has potential for a decent year by the looks of last night

1 hour ago, TheAccountant50 said:

Football is officially back! The atmosphere at the Westview vs Dresden game last night was AWESOME, but after watching WV I don't understand all the hype. #1 seems to be their only offense, after him it seemed pretty much stagnant. How do you think opening night will go for the rest of the region?

Bolivar @ Fayette Ware

Dyer County @ Dyersburg

Ripley @ Jackson Southside

JCM @ Liberty

Covington @ Munford

McNairy @ Humboldt

Scotts Hill @ Lexington

Definitely a rebuilding year, but boy the talent is there. They will be dangerous in years to come! As for the other teams in the region, Dyersburg for sure will get this one tonight. Covington probably falls to Munford & Scotts Hill to Lexington. Ripley and Bolivar's games are really a toss up, have to see what team shows up to play. Looking forward to a great night of football though! :thumb: