2023 Tennessee Who's Number One

TNUSAWrestling

Predictions

106 - Cordero.  Just feel like he’s wrestled tougher competition to date. 

113 - Tran.   He beat him twice last year I believe 

120 - Uhorchuk.   Should be one of the best matches of the card

126 - Uhorchuk. Not sure they have wrestled in high school. Just feel Ethan has wrestled tougher competition 

132 - Little.  Not sure how long Roark has even been back on the mat. 

145 - Askew   Again not sure Desselle has been back on the mat wrestling 

152 - Deane. I believe Deane has beat him in prior matches. 

160 - Fowler. Just feel like Fowler is an overall better wrestler 

215 - Szymborski. I say Lucas but I know he plays football and not sure he’s getting a lot of mat time. 

25 minutes ago, RaisingAbeast22 said:

Predictions

106 - Cordero.  Just feel like he’s wrestled tougher competition to date. 

113 - Tran.   He beat him twice last year I believe 

120 - Uhorchuk.   Should be one of the best matches of the card

126 - Uhorchuk. Not sure they have wrestled in high school. Just feel Ethan has wrestled tougher competition 

132 - Little.  Not sure how long Roark has even been back on the mat. 

145 - Askew   Again not sure Desselle has been back on the mat wrestling 

152 - Deane. I believe Deane has beat him in prior matches. 

160 - Fowler. Just feel like Fowler is an overall better wrestler 

215 - Szymborski. I say Lucas but I know he plays football and not sure he’s getting a lot of mat time. 

120- I'm calling Jakob. I'm not sure how much of an "upset" it is. They're so close. 

132 - Will be the match of the night. 

145- A one legged Landon would beat Askew handily. A two legged Landon beats him by 9 or more. I have my reservations on if the match will even happen or not. 

152- Calling Leach in the upset. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, desselle said:

From what I understand Cooper had a visit that weekend. 

Gotcha. Thank you for the info. Guessing we couldn't find anyone else to wrestle in Cooper's place? Not sure how big he is now but Reep comes to mind right off the top of my head.?  Or was there not anyone else that could offer a competitive match? Asking bc I dont know how good this kid is, just heard he had transferred from Ohio (I think) and was going to Baylor. I guess what I'm asking anyone who has seen this kid wrestle is Cooper the only kid in the state who can compete with Hart??

10 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Gotcha. Thank you for the info. Guessing we couldn't find anyone else to wrestle in Cooper's place? Not sure how big he is now but Reep comes to mind right off the top of my head.?  Or was there not anyone else that could offer a competitive match? Asking bc I dont know how good this kid is, just heard he had transferred from Ohio (I think) and was going to Baylor. I guess what I'm asking anyone who has seen this kid wrestle is Cooper the only kid in the state who can compete with Hart??

A transfer???? TO BAYLOR???

*gasp*..say it isnt so :roll:

17 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Reep would be a good choice and it's my understanding that Roark ask to wrestle against Cooper.  I am not sure that Roark is big enough to wrestle 138lb unless he has really put on the pounds.  Do they have to weigh-in for this event and if so, is it scratch weight or will there be a weight allowance?

Edited by cbg

106 - I'll take Lane in this, kid's going to be a stud when he gets into high school wherever that might be

113 - Ritchie- Been working hard with boom ranch and minions, think its time he beats Tran

120 - Jakob- Should be a really good match

126 - Uhorchuk

132 - Little

145 - Desselle 

152 - Deane 

160 - Norman 

215 - Szymborski

22 hours ago, RaisingAbeast22 said:

I mean if Desselle had surgery in March it’s only been around 6 months. That’s a fast rehab. 

It would be on the early end of it for sure. But, if it was me, I'm not sure this would be my first match back testing it. I'd probably do somthing like an early bird tourney. Ease into it. 

• Upvote 1