Bearden VS West Week 1

Dawgz4life

5 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

So let’s live in your crazy psycho head for a minute. If the Walmart stealing Nerf guns or whatever you think was true, there’d be more of a punishment than on a football field, and also, sitting out a bunch of 15- and 16-year-olds for 2 scrimmages is enough, and if you’re going to sit them out for the biggest game of their career, at least their high school career, something tells me that’s not flying over too good.

Now back to reality and out of your head until anything else has come out, which, by the way, nothing has. You can’t and I can’t say for certain what happened, only the select Bearden players that were with them know what happened, not to mention the other players who played for other high schools, but you like leaving them out because they’re not important, including a Catholic school. (By the way, that player who was involved in the stealing of the Nerf gun also played in both of his scrimmages.) But yes, back to what you were saying, if you punish kids for one of the biggest games in their career for an allegation that hasn’t even been proven correct yet and probably will never will be, it will shack up some 15- to 16-year-old kids forever, but maybe that’s what you want to do to ruin some kids lives.

DFL bringing the heat.

4 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

And also, it’s pretty ironic that you talk about kids being in trouble and not being able to play in football games since y’all’s number one running back last year played against Bearden while he was being investigated for something that happened outside of school grounds and was not allowed to play? Nope, he still played.

DFL even bringing more magnum heat. DFL is ready to rumble.

12 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

So let’s live in your crazy psycho head for a minute. If the Walmart stealing Nerf guns or whatever you think was true, there’d be more of a punishment than on a football field, and also, sitting out a bunch of 15- and 16-year-olds for 2 scrimmages is enough, and if you’re going to sit them out for the biggest game of their career, at least their high school career, something tells me that’s not flying over too good.

Now back to reality and out of your head until anything else has come out, which, by the way, nothing has. You can’t and I can’t say for certain what happened, only the select Bearden players that were with them know what happened, not to mention the other players who played for other high schools, but you like leaving them out because they’re not important, including a Catholic school. (By the way, that player who was involved in the stealing of the Nerf gun also played in both of his scrimmages.) But yes, back to what you were saying, if you punish kids for one of the biggest games in their career for an allegation that hasn’t even been proven correct yet and probably will never will be, it will shack up some 15- to 16-year-old kids forever, but maybe that’s what you want to do to ruin some kids lives.

There would be more punishment if Walmart had decided to press charges, which they didn’t. So Crooked Coach Jones let them play in scrimmages after that??? Wow, that should tell you all you need to know about the culture over at Beerden. So much for accountability and teaching the boys to become men. 

It’s funny how short sighted you are in you think this is the biggest game of their high school career, a non-region game against an opponent from a lower division. 

12 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

And also, it’s pretty ironic that you talk about kids being in trouble and not being able to play in football games since y’all’s number one running back last year played against Bearden while he was being investigated for something that happened outside of school grounds and was not allowed to play? Nope, he still played.

Funny you think I’m a west fan. I’ll say this, I’m a west fan this week. 

10 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

There would be more punishment if Walmart had decided to press charges, which they didn’t. So Crooked Coach Jones let them play in scrimmages after that??? Wow, that should tell you all you need to know about the culture over at Beerden. So much for accountability and teaching the boys to become men. 

It’s funny how short sighted you are in you think this is the biggest game of their high school career, a non-region game against an opponent from a lower division. 

Coach Jones didn’t let any of the players involved in that situation play in the scrimmages or jamboree…. 

Now I’m glad I can finally confirm you know absolutely nothing about the situation, so I can almost guarantee you that you heard something from somebody who really doesn’t know that much about the situation, and you tried to act like a big know-it-all, but I’m glad that’s finally out, even though I think everyone already knew that. 

Also, your pure hatred for Coach Jones is kind of concerning, might want to see someone about that.

39 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Coach Jones didn’t let any of the players involved in that situation play in the scrimmages or jamboree…. 

Now I’m glad I can finally confirm you know absolutely nothing about the situation, so I can almost guarantee you that you heard something from somebody who really doesn’t know that much about the situation, and you tried to act like a big know-it-all, but I’m glad that’s finally out, even though I think everyone already knew that. 

Also, your pure hatred for Coach Jones is kind of concerning, might want to see someone about that.

Sorry to keep giving you updates on how things go on The T, but most but not everybody on here despises/hates everyoneone else. It's what drives the T. No need to recommend counseling. It won't matter very much 2, 3, 4 years from now.

25 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

I have heard that BHS 1A or #2 RB has left the team. It's the RB that had transfered in from McCallie School. Heard he is going to transfer.

LB now, and he’s going to be very good. He was also a very good linebacker last year. However, he didn’t know the defense that well, and he’s not playing running back anymore. Thanks to our very loaded running back room, at least I don’t believe so, but he’s a name I would keep an eye on in the linebacker position, he’s very underrated, and yeah, he’s not transferring, he's still on the team….