Bearden VS West Week 1

Dawgz4life

5 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I know you’re just a troll, so I don’t even know why I try. Bearden and other programs around Knoxville used to hire coaches for freshman JV and varsity, but now with Coach Jones and this coaching staff, they don’t hire freshman and JV coaches anymore; they now hire assistant coaches like an O-line assistant coach, a D-line assistant coach, a DB assistant coach, etc., so when those main position coaches are up in the booth, there can still be assistance down on the field making sure the messages and plays are correct and everything is running smoothly, and normally the varsity coaches just deal with JV and freshman. I’m surprised because, well, I was reading your messages and I thought you were actually pretty knowledgeable in football, but I should’ve known better. Maybe you didn’t know this this was a thing before we hired Coach Jones, I didn’t either, but apparently a lot of other schools do it, and I think it’s pretty smart. I think it’s really smart since our freshman team went undefeated and our JV team only lost two games. Our freshman team has probably never gone undefeated, but let’s just say in the 20th century they haven't gone undefeated. And for JV, I don’t know, but I’m going to imagine they are not good either.

Man you got it down to a T. Your knowledge is the best BHS has ever had. I know that because you just told me everything l have ever needed to about BHS football. They ought to put up your picture on the wall in one of those halls at BHS.

24 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Man you got it down to a T. Your knowledge is the best BHS has ever had. I know that because you just told me everything l have ever needed to about BHS football. They ought to put up your picture on the wall in one of those halls at BHS.

I wasn’t even replying to you. But it’s pretty common knowledge, so you’re welcome, I guess, and they already got me up on the hall of fame hallaway.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

I wasn’t even replying to you. But it’s pretty common knowledge, so you’re welcome, I guess, and they already got me up on the hall of fame hallaway.

Hey DFL sorry l broke the Coach T rules of replying to posters that have not replied to BT. I await my punishment from the Coach T police if they are even watching anymore. Buckle up DFL Coach T can be a bumpy ride if you don't like posters jumping in on your conversation. Plus congratulations on getting your picture on the wall up there at BHS. I just hope you haven't put any $$$$ into this coaching staff/system. A lot of people from BHS have a lot of money hanging around, past, present, and future. Most don't gamble on BHS football.

8 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I know you’re just a troll, so I don’t even know why I try. Bearden and other programs around Knoxville used to hire coaches for freshman JV and varsity, but now with Coach Jones and this coaching staff, they don’t hire freshman and JV coaches anymore; they now hire assistant coaches like an O-line assistant coach, a D-line assistant coach, a DB assistant coach, etc., so when those main position coaches are up in the booth, there can still be assistance down on the field making sure the messages and plays are correct and everything is running smoothly, and normally the varsity coaches just deal with JV and freshman. I’m surprised because, well, I was reading your messages and I thought you were actually pretty knowledgeable in football, but I should’ve known better. Maybe you didn’t know this this was a thing before we hired Coach Jones, I didn’t either, but apparently a lot of other schools do it, and I think it’s pretty smart. I think it’s really smart since our freshman team went undefeated and our JV team only lost two games. Our freshman team has probably never gone undefeated, but let’s just say in the 20th century they haven't gone undefeated. And for JV, I don’t know, but I’m going to imagine they are not good either.

Just because I user colorful language to name schools and/or mascots doesn’t really make me a troll, but to each their own. I’m not saying anything that’s factually incorrect. 

Times must be good over in BooDog land to be able to afford that many coaches. Rocky Top Josh’s youth football tournament must be booming. 

I’m still trying to figure out how Knox County  allowed a non-faculty member, without a college degree to be hired as a head football coach. 

13 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

Just because I user colorful language to name schools and/or mascots doesn’t really make me a troll, but to each their own. I’m not saying anything that’s factually incorrect. 

Times must be good over in BooDog land to be able to afford that many coaches. Rocky Top Josh’s youth football tournament must be booming. 

I’m still trying to figure out how Knox County  allowed a non-faculty member, without a college degree to be hired as a head football coach. 

Well Knox County Schools administration decided to go by TSSAA rules which allows Head Football Coaches to not be teachers. It's called non faculty coaches. TSSAA has allowed assistant coaches and some smaller sport Head Coaches to not be faculty members for years. TSSAA has just recently allowed the major sports, Football, Basketball, and Baseball to have a NFHC. Now to qualify this reasoning Knox County does not have to go by this reasoning of a NFHC. Knox County can still require major sport coaches to be teachers. They can require all coaches to be teachers if they want to. Why BHS was the first to break the ice on a NFHC football coach l have no idea other than someone with some power, influence, money or all three convinced the principal and someone in Central Office that this was going to get BHS where it needed to be.

I Noticed a lot of real unhappy Bearden families on Facebook yesterday venting their concerns on all the new faces Jones has brought in. Two or three were even grabbing branches falling out of a tree claiming Maryville was responsible for all this mess the way they recruit the whole area. Very interesting what people will say when their mad.

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I Noticed a lot of real unhappy Bearden families on Facebook yesterday venting their concerns on all the new faces Jones has brought in. Two or three were even grabbing branches falling out of a tree claiming Maryville was responsible for all this mess the way they recruit the whole area. Very interesting what people will say when their mad.

No surprising and it’s only going to get worse for the life-long Beerden people. I’m surprised Crooked Coach Jones didn’t recruit over the QB from last year, he seemed to be the bottleneck for the offense. Could be because the kid’s dad is the basketball coach. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Link to that page?  Can't find it doing a Facebook search.  

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Are you talking about the one Mom who got mad because her son (who is a sophomore) didn’t get the varsity number he wanted which was #1 the most privileged number at BHS it was given to a senior, who almost undebatable deserves it.