Bearden VS West Week 1

Dawgz4life

24 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Sorry to keep giving you updates on how things go on The T, but most but not everybody on here despises/hates everyoneone else. It's what drives the T. No need to recommend counseling. It won't matter very much 2, 3, 4 years from now.

Have you looked at his profile over half if not all of his messages are just about Coach Jones:roflol:

19 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

LB now, and he’s going to be very good. He was also a very good linebacker last year. However, he didn’t know the defense that well, and he’s not playing running back anymore. Thanks to our very loaded running back room, at least I don’t believe so, but he’s a name I would keep an eye on in the linebacker position, he’s very underrated, and yeah, he’s not transferring, he's still on the team….

Got an update Ironside is gone. Dispute with a coach.

8 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

IMG-1703.jpg

Lol, it’s funny you have nothing better to do with your time than to create a picture like this. Poor guy. 

the funny part is the irony of you saying I know nothing about the details of that situation, but believe what you want. 

You obviously have a hard on for the staff at Beerden, enjoy the success until you all get turned in to the TSSAA and exposed here in a few weeks. People already have enough to take the BooDogs down, it’s just more fun to wait until a few games in. 

3 hours ago, SmithOllen said:

Ironside is back on the team. I’ve heard he might not play much. He’s been running with the 2nd team. He’s been hurt all summer. Didn’t play in any scrimmages. This will be his first test. 

Trouble in paradise over at BHS. Been plenty of Ironsides play for the Bulldogs. Hope no one is getting or receiving and push back about that new BHS system.

17 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Sorry to keep giving you updates on how things go on The T, but most but not everybody on here despises/hates everyoneone else. It's what drives the T. No need to recommend counseling. It won't matter very much 2, 3, 4 years from now.

I hate west Knoxville. 2,3,4 years from now I’ll still hate west Knoxville. Once you get past mechanicsville the caucasians start putting raisins in potato salad, that will always matter. Anglo-saxons hate seasoning and they ruin side dishes. Food always matters, and concorde messes it up. Dulcies > farmacy