Bearden VS West Week 1

Dawgz4life

With all the talent they recruited in, Crooked Coach Jones and his DroolDogs still couldn’t overcome their coach’s little-league mentality to go for it and not take the points. The Beerden kicker has a great leg, at least from what I saw when he actually got to kick it.  Shocking that the DroolDogs had so many penalties and several procedural issues, I figured a program where the inmates run the asylum would be polished lol. 

Winning forgives a lot of sins, the DroolDogs better start winning fast before the mob turns on their ring leader. 

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The New Word of the Day at Bearden is "Shatner". 

Everyone on Bearden's side Shatner pants when West hit that TD pass with 11 seconds to go.

I wonder if the DroolDog coaching staff(maybe I’ll start referring to them as the corrections team) shatner pants when they realized their QB  has made no progress since last season? 

I know they’ve recruited over him, but there’s too much political pressure to play him since he’s the basketball coach’s boy. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

I wonder if the DroolDog coaching staff(maybe I’ll start referring to them as the corrections team) shatner pants when they realized their QB  has made no progress since last season? 

I know they’ve recruited over him, but there’s too much political pressure to play him since he’s the basketball coach’s boy. 

:popcorneater:

16 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

All right l know l have hit a nerve when l get a picture/video. I will say the video is kind of weak. And who said l was old?

Hit a nerve...hardly.:rolleyes:

Having to walk an old man through my pervious posts due to piss poor reading comprehension or lack of sight., makes me fell like a boy scout again!! :lol:

Take ya nap grandpa.

Old Man Sleep GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

QB in most cases is a political position. I've seen it all even going back to when I played. The guy that sucked was the starter because of politics. Now days it's more obvious than it was back then because it's a package deal. You can take me to most schools and I can locate Daddy in no time. The biggest problem I see is if the kid doesn't measure up a lot of fans will let you know it. That only hurts the kids but Daddy can't see that over his big ego.

Edited by BarneySox2007

Bearden players are undisciplined and took some plays for granted. It’s hard to be a team when you bring in pieces from all over the place and try to disguise that with it being a brotherhood or team of dawgs. I’m sorry for the Bearden community that we have to have to deal with this just to be competitive. I’d say as soon as we win a couple of district games  that we will get turned in by a few disgruntled parents on our own team cause their true Bearden kids aren’t getting their snaps.

it doesn’t matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it’s still a pig.

3 minutes ago, Bulldog27 said:

Inmates running the asylum and the warden is no where to be seen between the hours of 7:00 -3:00. This is a recipes for disaster. KCS should step in with some program controls before we become the next blip on the map.

Not sure they have a coach who doesn't have to be put through Raptor between 7-3.  

I always like my coaches not having a key to the building.  Really gives the travel ball vibe.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hit a nerve...hardly.:rolleyes:

Having to walk an old man through my pervious posts due to piss poor reading comprehension or lack of sight., makes me fell like a boy scout again!! :lol:

Take ya nap grandpa.

Old Man Sleep GIFs | Tenor

Now l know got you. Who is the person in the video your mom or sister. You over here wasting time with BHS stuff. You don't even have time to start a thread on BHS vs Alcoa. By the way will that thread be on the 3A/4A board or the 5A/6A board. I guess if it's 5A those West people can find you easier. Better get ready for dem Bulldogs.