Bradley County Coach asking for transfer portal

JasonBanks423

No way this can be true. It wouldn’t surprise if Fetching Floyd is asking for this after his unusual success this offseason in the transfer sweepstakes. Probably thinks he can keep it going but I have a hard time seeing him continually being able to recruit 5 stars to Boo Radley County. 

Edited by FootballFan888

6 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

No way this can be true. It wouldn’t surprise if Fetching Floyd is asking for this after his unusual success this offseason in the transfer sweepstakes. Probably thinks he can keep it going but I have a hard time seeing him continually being able to recruit 5 stars to Boo Radley County. 

It wasn't Coach Floyd but Coach Akins at Walker Valley who is on the Tennessee Coaches group who brought it up. He thinks its a done deal in a couple of years. That transfers will be allowed like college without having to sit out a year. No matter the distance between new schools. It'll be a nightmare for some schools.

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Every coach loves transfers when they come their way. 

Every one of them. 

Very true, that’s why those videos from the dying Knox News Sentinel were so ironic. Holier Than Thou Eddie Courtney and Deceiving Don Mahoney were both trashing schools for getting transfers in, but when they come their way they don’t seem to turn them down. How many kids have the Spoiler Spartans had over the years? Tell me Dumb Don wouldn’t die for a big transfers from one of the Knox County schools to come to play for his team. Then there’s Eddie Courtney who ranted about about transfers, when his most productive offensive player last season was a transfer.

It’s funny when you dig through the narrative and find facts to see what is actually going on. 

On the other side you have Crooked Josh Jones who’s getting kids from all over to come play for his BooDogs. He thinks kids should be able to transfer freely without sitting out like the NFL. The stories that will come out of his time at Bearden will be legendary. Hopefully there will be no more Nerf Gun incidents, but I’m sure there will be, and much more. I think I’ve figured out why he had 40 people on staff though, 35 to worry about recruitment of players and 5 to worry about on field performance. Wonder if we can get a personal foul counter for this team this year?