Henry Co @ Brighton

SEC1rules

On 8/15/2023 at 11:18 AM, BigRedRealist said:

Is the lack of activity on this thread along with the results from the jamboree a sign that HC will take a significant step backwards this year? Anyone have info on what to expect?
I don't know but I will still be there for support.
Go Big Red

A younger team than previous years but HC is talented. I think it will be a solid year with some up and downs. 

1 hour ago, SEC1rules said:

A younger team than previous years but HC is talented. I think it will be a solid year with some up and downs. 

That's about how I feel. I think this team will have its growing pains, but it could end up a formidable unit by season's end.

I know absolutely nothing about Brighton. Game is a total ? at this point.   

On 8/15/2023 at 11:18 AM, BigRedRealist said:

Is the lack of activity on this thread along with the results from the jamboree a sign that HC will take a significant step backwards this year? Anyone have info on what to expect?
I don't know but I will still be there for support.
Go Big Red

Significant step back from last season? That was never a big stretch. We lost one of the best QBs in program history along with an excellent senior class. 

However, there are still enough ingredients for a solid team. Just gotta see if they all come together.  

Brighton is kind of weird to me. I saw them a few years ago and they have the ability to light up the scoreboard. They can spread out and score. However, they allowed a lot of points as well. Two years ago, they scored 70 points and 50 points in a game. Last year, their offense just dropped unless they're playing a bad team. Defense, was the same. They allowed a lot of points.

However, they're going to be on their third head coach in three years. Y'alls guy, Morgan Cruce took a pit stop, left Brighton and moved again, which isn't surprising to anyone. 

Henry County will win the game pretty easily. Brighton has to find some sort of consistency from an organizational standpoint. It's not their fault Cruce left. I actually thought that was a good hire, but the immediately results didn't happen. 

Glancing through the recent years over at Brighton: In 2022, they scored over 38+ points in 7 of their 10 games. Last year under Cruce, they scored over 38 in 3 of their 10 games, and scored 14 or less in 6 of their 10 games. 

Henry County will be fine! They'll win this game around 42-14 type. Restaurant recommendation: Livingston's in Brownsville. Hopefully, @stacmot will help you out on that!