Greeneville @ DB??

Devils18

1 minute ago, Ffball9999 said:

I think the defense did pretty well.  Only allowing one Td.   And the offense was flawless in The first half.   Probably could have thrown it more…. But.     Then second half they did try to just establish the run  and control clock (and I agree.  That wasnt very pretty..).  A lot of the zone reads …coaches had them to just run with the RBs to get them some work and to protect shots on the QB in a blowout game…

I agree with this I will say one thing I was happy to see with this team is the amount of penalties compared to last year correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we had a penalty in the first half... FB999 will you be going to Kingsport Friday?

6 minutes ago, Devils18 said:

I agree with this I will say one thing I was happy to see with this team is the amount of penalties compared to last year correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we had a penalty in the first half... FB999 will you be going to Kingsport Friday?

Yeah. I can’t remember on the penalties.  I know there wasn’t a lot.   
Yes.  I will be there 

On 8/19/2023 at 9:05 PM, Ffball9999 said:

Did you happen to watch the first half in TN game..    they are much better than last 2 years.  Better defense.  Better kicker/punter…. Strong runners and better passer than they have had in a while. 

No I didn't see the Tennessee High game, I just remember seeing them against Oak RIdge the last two seasons and they were pretty good in both games in 21 and 22. If they are better than those teams the sky is the limit and the Indians are toast!!

On 8/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, ipb7 said:

Contrarian view, DB wins a tough game at home. They played FHS down to the last play and FHS is a perennial top 10 6 A team anymore

I agree people are underrating Farragut. That was a tough team. Week 1 is hard to judge teams by but Greeneville is the better football team right now. Better football team doesn’t always win though. You can only hope DB fans show out for this one. They will need home field advantage to pull this off. Watch DB keep it close by running clock early. Greeneville will do the exact same so about 14-14 halftime if that and then one of the teams will start letting it loose. I’m gonna say 35-24 Greeneville but I hope I’m wrong.