D2 week 2

theawesomebro

On 8/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, PurplePanther said:

Father Ryan vs Pope Prep.  Do the Irish break the 7 year drubbing for the Bishop's Cup?

Yes!  This edition of Pope football is not very good. Nice seeing you PP.

Edited by JRB

FCS 35–13 DCA

Sloppy game and Friendships line controlled the game. DCA with four turnovers and two punts the entire game with missed opportunities in the red zone. FCS is very good and is going to win the east IMO with all the transfers they have. We did get a laugh out of a 5’4” kid (#55) for FCS walking off the field at halftime talking trash to parents. It was a poor representation of himself but he’s just a kid and will hopefully learn.

Edited by Playerscoach

The GCA Franklin at TCA is a ni contest. Circuit breaker for the lights blew 15 minutes before kickoff. Tried for almost two hours but could only get lights partially on. Bothe teams agreed to play with reduced lighting. Game offials would not allow game to start unless all lights worked despite the agreement the coaches made.

Officials got paid full price despite not allowing game to be played.  Boo refs.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:07 AM, ReitzFan said:

The GCA Franklin at TCA is a ni contest. Circuit breaker for the lights blew 15 minutes before kickoff. Tried for almost two hours but could only get lights partially on. Bothe teams agreed to play with reduced lighting. Game offials would not allow game to start unless all lights worked despite the agreement the coaches made.

Officials got paid full price despite not allowing game to be played.  Boo refs.

I hate that for you guys and us too. We would have been watching that film since we have them this week. Hope your well.

19 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I hate that for you guys and us too. We would have been watching that film since we have them this week. Hope your well.

I've  had some physical issues, but I refuse to let them keep me away from broadcasting. All things considered I'm doing ok. Thank you for asking.