Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

Bradley turned it on in the 2nd quarter and seemed to get Boo the ball a lot.  I thought Bradley was more sloppy in the 2nd half and didn't get the ball to Boo as much.  Maryville QB going down hurt them some but I thought the backup played pretty good.  Bradley turnovers in the 2nd half really hurt them and the game was closer than it should have been.  Bradley looked like the better talented team but Maryville was the better coached team.  I will say they will probably meet again in the playoffs, but this Maryville team is definitely short for speed and athletes than what they have had in the past but they still have great coaching.

Bears are a force to be reckon with. I feel the scoreboard did not show how truly one sided this game was. Obviously, mistakes and turnovers are part of the game which in the end made the score tighter than it was. Bradley won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball for most of the night, which has not happened against Maryville hardly ever the last 20+ years. Coach Derek Hunt is an incredible coach and did all he could to make this a good game, much respect to him as always. However, the Bears are FOR REAL! And this was without the starting RB! Get that kid healthy! 

Just now, SouthernBear said:

Bears are a force to be reckon with. I feel the scoreboard did not show how truly one sided this game was. Obviously, mistakes and turnovers are part of the game which in the end made the score tighter than it was. Bradley won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball for most of the night, which has not happened against Maryville hardly ever the last 20+ years. Coach Derek Hunt is an incredible coach and did all he could to make this a good game, much respect to him as always. However, the Bears are FOR REAL! And this was without the starting RB! Get that kid healthy! 

Congrats on yalls win against Maryville! I mean this In no way disrespectful but is the undefeatable Maryville dynasty pretty much coming to class?  This is second time in two years a Cleveland/Bradley County team has beaten them, neither are bad teams, but at one time Maryville was unbeatable. 

My thawts onn tha gaim...

1. If'un Ewe Tea playz Boo onn D and knott offence thay mite wanna reeconsidurr

2. Mairvul att times iz allmost unreccundnizabull

c. Mairvul's 3 man Dline cood knott git thair ......Sumtimes hit jist looked like 7 on 7 fer Brad Lee's quotabaick

4. Ben a long time cents Mairvul startid tha seesun att tha bottum ov tha reejun staindins

e. When'st ewe go two Brad Lee wifout yore best back and o-linemun maiks hit a tuffur taisk

:unsure: