Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

21 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Hey I’m just saying, you called me a special kind of stupid for stating facts about their national rank. Their national rank isn’t high specifically because they don’t play anybody. Maryville is their toughest yearly game. Every other team is a rise and fall team. Now I’ll give Alcoa that.. they’re in my opinion the most successful football team in the nation.. yes I said nation.. there’s no other school with as many championships as Alcoa… but my

God dude… 3A in Tennessee is pitiful.. absolutely pitiful. It’s a different poor little school every championship. It’s never two dominant powerhouses owning the division.. as for 6a it’s gonna be maryville or Oakland every year.. possibly Bradley from here on.. Bradley started recruiting and it’s looking crazy 

You are a special kind of stupid for thinking playing West, Ravenwood, Maryville, Greeneville and Bearden equals to not playing anyone. You want to get mad at someone for Class 3A, blame the TSSAA for going to 6 classes.

Championship windows come and go for everyone. One day Oakland will slip just like Maryville and everyone else before them. Bradley has to prove they belong, 1 game doesn't do that, doing time after time like both Alcoa and Maryville have does.

• Like 1

Fine say what you will, I can’t stand Bradley to be honest.. but the kind of recruiting that’s going on down there right now. I’m afraid will prove to be a new dominance over the next years.. they’re literally legally recruiting. How do you explain that many college commits in one year when last year they didn’t have any really. Now they got the number 2 in country. A quarterback comitted to Miami. Several D2 comitted. Terry is a D1 comit I believe. Makes no sense. They’re going to be a problem. Cleveland beat maryville last year… Cleveland is 5 miles from Bradley. If we lose to Cleveland again… that means there’s not a school in that county that we can beat because walker valley beat Cleveland last night. All three of those schools in that county all of a suddenly became power houses in a single year. Explain that. Explain how Cleveland just won the world title in high school wrestling #1 in world. Recruiting in that area is becoming insane. 

45 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Fine say what you will, I can’t stand Bradley to be honest.. but the kind of recruiting that’s going on down there right now. I’m afraid will prove to be a new dominance over the next years.. they’re literally legally recruiting. How do you explain that many college commits in one year when last year they didn’t have any really. Now they got the number 2 in country. A quarterback comitted to Miami. Several D2 comitted. Terry is a D1 comit I believe. Makes no sense. They’re going to be a problem. Cleveland beat maryville last year… Cleveland is 5 miles from Bradley. If we lose to Cleveland again… that means there’s not a school in that county that we can beat because walker valley beat Cleveland last night. All three of those schools in that county all of a suddenly became power houses in a single year. Explain that. Explain how Cleveland just won the world title in high school wrestling #1 in world. Recruiting in that area is becoming insane. 

Not sure if you're a real Rebel fan or a mark.... Hard to tell with the gibberish being put out there but I'll give it a shot.

Not seeing why you think Bradley got the #2 recruit in the country. They got some good ones, but not the #2 kid in the country.

As far as Cleveland wrestling goes they've always been good, but never world champs. Maybe you mean one world champ?? 

Edited by JSamson7

3 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Really. Prove me wrong. Alcoa is what? Ranked 93 nationally right now. 9 strait championships. How many since 2000 18 championship wins yett  93 in the nation? And BTw nationally recognized is only top 25. So yeah. Oakland was 15 in the nation untill they lost last week. So yeah. “Ignorant” . LITERALLY everything in that post was factual. Prove it wrong. 
boo carters career is set. He’s a D1 commit to Tennessee.

bradley central didn’t go full force on Alcoa I’m scrimmage.. I think you’ll see that if maryville beats Alcoa this year like they always do after the loss…

and boo carter is the 2nd fastest high school recruit right now. He clocked his 40 at 4.35.. dudes making a highlight reel every game. I don’t think people understand the magnitude of this player. He is literally going to be a Reggie bush repeat. Absolutely smoked every player on our team in one play last night it was the craziest speed I’ve ever seen. They wouldn’t give boo the ball much but he averaged 14 yards a carry. With nobody worth a crap blocking for him 

image.jpeg.0da5db1ffb7007fc3698ea8c90eeedc9.jpeg

6 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

You literally have no idea what you are talking about do you. The only transfers Bradley got were Boo and Martin. The other kids are all from Within Bradley County and been there since they were freshmen. Please gets your facts straight before blabbing. 

I'll say this...Floyd and his staff have worked hard at implementing the youth league and middle school development in Bradley Co. And you have to give credit to Sterling Collins in his tireless efforts in putting out a solid product. With the help of many parents and coaches. They have set the standard in the county. Yes, a lot of those kids are ending up at Lake Forest and then onto Bradley. Cleveland is now following suit with their youth program. You will see them benefit in the years to come as well. It's pretty simple if you want to play football and live in the county then more than likely you'll end up at Bradley. With the addition of Akins at Walker Valley he is turning that culture around as well from being a prominent music/band school to a football school. I'm telling you that there has been no recruiting from any of these three schools. You brought wrestling into the mix, and I'll definitely go out and say that Cleveland as well as Bradley in the last twenty-five to thirty years have always been good. The State Championship hasn't left this county in a really long time. But it took a change at the helm for Cleveland for that to happen. And to give credit where credit is due has to go towards Josh Bosken. He has created a culture in that facility (which is one of the absolute best in the nation) that kids want to go to. I see why kids and families have uprooted just to go to Cleveland. Yes, they have produced the #1 recruit in the nation of Cody Chittum, As well as #1 in the world Piper Fowler. You think that wont draw kids as well as their parents to Cleveland? Im letting my son go to Josh and get his fundamentals down because 1) i dont want to coach my son. 2) We both share the same philosophy in wrestling. 3) It provides him with tough partners day in and day out.  You don't see the tireless work that these kids put in to get to that elite level. More state champs are fielded between these two schools than any other region across the state. And guess what? They are exactly three miles apart from one another. It's the same with Maryville and Alcoa. You can't have one without the other. They are pushing each other to be better. These kids have to see each other in town. And who wants those bragging rights?  

21 minutes ago, Humorist said:

I'll say this...Floyd and his staff have worked hard at implementing the youth league and middle school development in Bradley Co. And you have to give credit to Sterling Collins in his tireless efforts in putting out a solid product. With the help of many parents and coaches. They have set the standard in the county. Yes, a lot of those kids are ending up at Lake Forest and then onto Bradley. Cleveland is now following suit with their youth program. You will see them benefit in the years to come as well. It's pretty simple if you want to play football and live in the county then more than likely you'll end up at Bradley. With the addition of Akins at Walker Valley he is turning that culture around as well from being a prominent music/band school to a football school. I'm telling you that there has been no recruiting from any of these three schools. You brought wrestling into the mix, and I'll definitely go out and say that Cleveland as well as Bradley in the last twenty-five to thirty years have always been good. The State Championship hasn't left this county in a really long time. But it took a change at the helm for Cleveland for that to happen. And to give credit where credit is due has to go towards Josh Bosken. He has created a culture in that facility (which is one of the absolute best in the nation) that kids want to go to. I see why kids and families have uprooted just to go to Cleveland. Yes, they have produced the #1 recruit in the nation of Cody Chittum, As well as #1 in the world Piper Fowler. You think that wont draw kids as well as their parents to Cleveland? Im letting my son go to Josh and get his fundamentals down because 1) i dont want to coach my son. 2) We both share the same philosophy in wrestling. 3) It provides him with tough partners day in and day out.  You don't see the tireless work that these kids put in to get to that elite level. More state champs are fielded between these two schools than any other region across the state. And guess what? They are exactly three miles apart from one another. It's the same with Maryville and Alcoa. You can't have one without the other. They are pushing each other to be better. These kids have to see each other in town. And who wants those bragging rights?  

Wow someone did some homework.

Remember the run Cleveland High had in the 90's? Ran the same system throughout the feeder program. Maryville also has done that for some time now. Today's success pretty much requires that the feeder programs support the high school with that type of support to make winning programs. Cleveland's new coach is doing that now in the middle school.

Successful teams will have those wanting to come play in that system. That has gone on forever, Only difference now is that the powers in charge have said go for it, instead of trying to keep it under wraps. Those complaining about any recruiting need to go look at decisions made by the TSSAA with the NIL and allowing transfers from school to school even to play different sports. High School will now be just like college, with players going where it will be most advantagess to them. Names will be moving around to wherever at any time.

As far as wrestling goes, Cleveland was state champion in the 70's and pretty much maintained that level all along, with Bradley's first teams coming in the mid 70's with Al Morris and others practicing WITH Cleveland's teams to start with, before going on their own. Then after hiring Turner Jackson and Steve Logsdon made their own marks. Now Cleveland is making a run again with a new coach and Bradley is having a new coach take the reins now. And don't forget Walker Valley with its program starting under the afore mentioned Al Morris. And this has been done with home grown talent working hard. Both of these programs have "kids" programs supporting them much like the feeder system mentioned in football.

2 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Remember the run Cleveland High had in the 90's? Ran the same system throughout the feeder program. Maryville also has done that for some time now. Today's success pretty much requires that the feeder programs support the high school with that type of support to make winning programs. Cleveland's new coach is doing that now in the middle school.

Successful teams will have those wanting to come play in that system. That has gone on forever, Only difference now is that the powers in charge have said go for it, instead of trying to keep it under wraps. Those complaining about any recruiting need to go look at decisions made by the TSSAA with the NIL and allowing transfers from school to school even to play different sports. High School will now be just like college, with players going where it will be most advantagess to them. Names will be moving around to wherever at any time.

As far as wrestling goes, Cleveland was state champion in the 70's and pretty much maintained that level all along, with Bradley's first teams coming in the mid 70's with Al Morris and others practicing WITH Cleveland's teams to start with, before going on their own. Then after hiring Turner Jackson and Steve Logsdon made their own marks. Now Cleveland is making a run again with a new coach and Bradley is having a new coach take the reins now. And don't forget Walker Valley with its program starting under the afore mentioned Al Morris. And this has been done with home grown talent working hard. Both of these programs have "kids" programs supporting them much like the feeder system mentioned in football.

I was a part of the success in the 90's for Cleveland. As well as the wrestling program. I went on and wrestled at UT Chatt. My cousins were muti state champs under Logsdon at Bradley. Both went to Oklahoma St. And now both of them are at Bradley coaching. One being the head Coach (Bryant) and the other the asst. (Rusty). But yes, the same system was implemented in the youth to high school level. Benny ran a tight ship over there in his practices as well as how he wanted things to be executed all the way down the line. And nothing has really changed as far as wanting to be successful. Implement your style from top to bottom and surround yourself with a great staff of assistants and it'll happen. Get the players and community to buy into your product and watch it grow. I feel Tygard is going to do some good things at Cleveland. He has brought back the Freshman team. Which will pay off in huge dividends. But yes, success will breed success.

15 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Not sure if you're a real Rebel fan or a mark.... Hard to tell with the gibberish being put out there but I'll give it a shot.

Not seeing why you think Bradley got the #2 recruit in the country. They got some good ones, but not the #2 kid in the country.

As far as Cleveland wrestling goes they've always been good, but never world champs. Maybe you mean one world champ?? 

I’ve been a maryville fan since 2008. I didn’t know who they were untill then. I seen them lose to Hillsboro then I seen them dominate ever since. I transferred to the maryville national guard unit and we sponsored that team a year or two when I was at that unit I believe. So yes I’m a huge maryville fan. Love the area and love the people.. great community. Great football programs. Alcoa is amazing as well just a little less formal than maryville. It’s ok what I said sounds stupid to some right now but it won’t in a couple years. This will be 2 years in a row we traveled to Bradley county and lost to a team in that county. We very well might lose to Cleveland. Read what Derek hunt (maryvilles coach) said about the Bradley area in his interview with the daily post. And why he’s worried about that area he made it clear that area is per his words “ the most talanted team in any classification” so apparently he’s on the same thought pattern I am here. He’s also very worried about Cleveland. That’s all I was getting at. That area is fixing to rise and people are seeing it. Time will tell 

interview with daily times type in “maryville expects test with Bradley”. 

4 hours ago, alt1958b said:

Maryville does not run the same system in the feeder programs. More myths...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

I’ve been a maryville fan since 2008. I didn’t know who they were untill then. I seen them lose to Hillsboro then I seen them dominate ever since. I transferred to the maryville national guard unit and we sponsored that team a year or two when I was at that unit I believe. So yes I’m a huge maryville fan. Love the area and love the people.. great community. Great football programs. Alcoa is amazing as well just a little less formal than maryville. It’s ok what I said sounds stupid to some right now but it won’t in a couple years. This will be 2 years in a row we traveled to Bradley county and lost to a team in that county. We very well might lose to Cleveland. Read what Derek hunt (maryvilles coach) said about the Bradley area in his interview with the daily post. And why he’s worried about that area he made it clear that area is per his words “ the most talanted team in any classification” so apparently he’s on the same thought pattern I am here. He’s also very worried about Cleveland. That’s all I was getting at. That area is fixing to rise and people are seeing it. Time will tell 

interview with daily times type in “maryville expects test with Bradley”. 

It's called Coach speak...

9 hours ago, TnBear said:

You literally have no idea what you are talking about do you. The only transfers Bradley got were Boo and Martin. The other kids are all from Within Bradley County and been there since they were freshmen. Please gets your facts straight before blabbing. 

Well read what hung said about that area with his last interview with daily post. 

type in “maryville expecting test against Bradley” you’ll see why he’s worried about that area. So apparently we’re on the same pattern right there. “Transfers” don’t mean they’re the only ones recruited.. recruiting can come from providing housing to families who are in need who happen to have a good player in their family.