Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

BC is a good team this year no doubt but they have too many of their star players going both ways to try to battle Oakland. I'm not taking anything away from BC they really put a hurting on maryville but if yall would of had Ladue he can keep yall offense on the field and milk the clock to keep it away from that explosive offense. With Ladue I don't know who would have won but I tell you that game would have looked a little different 

Brother I got some videos I could send ya. Bradley absolutely put some plays that made us look pitiful. Boo carter juked out 9 of our players and broke a tackle then ran 60 yards. Bradley threw a 40 yard pass then ran it home and got it called back. One time their quarterback ran from side line to side line juking our players out I mean it was embarrassing their talent is unreal. They made too many mistakes and got I think 2 scored called back. It would have been 50-3 if they hadn’t made so many mistakes. Our guys were just embarrassed.. they sacked us in one drive and I think they sacked us like 3 times for a loss of 20. They held us at the goal for 15 plays man. There were so many penalties but we could not score on them.. their defense stuffed us and their offense toyed with us.. literally toyed with us. They beat last years defending champs tyner 40-7. I can’t stand Bradley their crowd is absolutely ridiculous. They threw that game in our face and laughed at us. They were singing songs and everything. 

4 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

BC is a good team this year no doubt but they have too many of their star players going both ways to try to battle Oakland. I'm not taking anything away from BC they really put a hurting on maryville but if yall would of had Ladue he can keep yall offense on the field and milk the clock to keep it away from that explosive offense. With Ladue I don't know who would have won but I tell you that game would have looked a little different 

I’ll say this. Oakland would probably be very hard for Bradley.. but if they can’t contain boo carter.. once he gets an opening he’s gone… Oakland or not.. they’re not catching him.. they’re not stopping him. He was averaging 12 yards a hits… last year he wen 1458 offensive yards with 29 touchdowns. Not to mention his defense stats. They just can’t stop him. 

Chafing of the buttocks usually comes in two varieties: chafing of the bum cheeks and  chafing of the bum crack. The former is usually caused by the skin rubbing against clothing, while the latter is skin on skin rubbing, which is often exacerbated by moisture from sweating or sweat build up from being the target of insults from the stands for not loading up the box on an offense that has just plowed over you for 300 yards rushing.

50 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Would you like me to post the video of BC vs Alcoa lil girl? :popcorneater:

You boo boy friend did nadda! :thumb:

BC I know you had your own game to attend against the Staten island guys but what Rebelfan101 isn't going to tell you is when murvil started storming back they gave it to Boo in the 4th murvil D had him dancing in the backfield for a loss cause he was fatigue from going both ways

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Would you like me to post the video of BC vs Alcoa lil girl? :popcorneater:

You boo boy friend did nadda! :thumb:

Post the video. Let’s see it. You act like that little scrimmage was alcoas best performance…. Probably was. Lmaoo.. what’s your record against us again ? All them 2004-2008 years with that one loss on your schedule just shows how lucky y’all are y’all aren’t 6a …. Y’all have absolutely 5 championships since 2000 lol yeah get some ###### boy 

10 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

BC I know you had your own game to attend against the Staten island guys but what Rebelfan101 isn't going to tell you is when murvil started storming back they gave it to Boo in the 4th murvil D had him dancing in the backfield for a loss cause he was fatigue from going both ways

Yup, Had murvul had 5 more minutes they would have beat BC. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Post the video. Let’s see it. You act like that little scrimmage was alcoas best performance…. Probably was. Lmaoo.. what’s your record against us again ? All them 2004-2008 years with that one loss on your schedule just shows how lucky y’all are y’all aren’t 6a …. Y’all have absolutely 5 championships since 2000 lol yeah get some ###### boy 

You're not getting ready to cry are you? :lol:

Crying GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

20 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Maryville does not run the same system in the feeder programs. More myths...

Well that is what I was told years ago by someone that should know... Maryville person said that to me many moons ago. Maybe it's changed but that is what I was led to understand by a long time fan back then.

11 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Well that is what I was told years ago by someone that should know... Maryville person said that to me many moons ago. Maybe it's changed but that is what I was led to understand by a long time fan back then.

It's fake news, whoever told you that has no clue what they're talking about.