Billy B Vs. Heritage Blount County Schools championship.

I believe before the season most would have thought repeat of last year and probably worse. But Billy B has been playing like a team that took the "supplements" to make their urine hot in the off season. I still like Heritage to win this year and leave the bell near the mountains. Hopefully the cussing coach manages to stay off Twitter, and just let's the WB AD take care of that department.

What do yall think? 

May be a good game. I can't get a real pulse on either one yet. Even though WB has improved greatly from scrimmages , jamborees and the first two games their opponets have been weak and will be the whipping boy's on most other teams schedules.  Heritage seems to have regressed in my opinion. I would hate for this coach to eventually say I'm getting tired of fooling myself by entering donkey's in a horse race and leave and it fall back into a coma again. Heritage should have the better team no doubt but I will set back over the weekend and watch the replays of both games they played Friday Night.

On 8/26/2023 at 8:29 PM, GovForce1 said:

I like WB in this one. We're actually playing defense now and this is the first time I can say that since Gregory was coaching.

WB playing defense. They gave up 27 points to Karns who was shut out vs HVA? l know most points cam in the 2nd half vs Karns, but they still gave up four TDs. 

3 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

WB playing defense. They gave up 27 points to Karns who was shut out vs HVA? l know most points cam in the 2nd half vs Karns, but they still gave up four TDs. 

Gov's first 6 quarters the defense looked very stout.  Last 2 quarters, not so good.  I always cheer for WB, but this one is a hard one to pick, based on the performances of the two teams last year when they played.  Have not seen Heritage this season, but the Gov's have looked like a completely different team against two less-than-sterling opponents.  I believe the difference will be WB's quarterback.  In my opinion, he'll be the best player on the field Friday night.