Mt. Juliet @ Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

Have seen both MJ and GHS play.  Comparisons below.

Receivers- edge to GHS

Rb and QB- even

Offensive line- edge MJ

Kickers- even ( Gallatin issues last week were snap related, kicker has a big leg)

Defensive line- edge MJ

Secondary- edge to MJ

Overall speed- edge to GHS

if I am MJ I will play 5 DB’s the entire game like Hville did. Can’t let McMurray or Williams beat u deep.  Hville defense gave up 25 points against these guys which is not bad.  On offense pound Crudup and take deep shots early and often.  If I am Gallatin I will go with a lot of 4 wide sets and hope to get McMurray or Williams isolated on a safety deep.  Need a 100 yd night from Brinkley to keep the defense honest. 

16 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Have seen both MJ and GHS play.  Comparisons below.

Receivers- edge to GHS

Rb and QB- even

Offensive line- edge MJ

Kickers- even ( Gallatin issues last week were snap related, kicker has a big leg)

Defensive line- edge MJ

Secondary- edge to MJ

Overall speed- edge to GHS

if I am MJ I will play 5 DB’s the entire game like Hville did. Can’t let McMurray or Williams beat u deep.  Hville defense gave up 25 points against these guys which is not bad.  On offense pound Crudup and take deep shots early and often.  If I am Gallatin I will go with a lot of 4 wide sets and hope to get McMurray or Williams isolated on a safety deep.  Need a 100 yd night from Brinkley to keep the defense honest. 

Agree with everything other than even with Gallatin on RB. Unfortunately our Oline may get in the way of exemplifying that.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I don't have a score prediction other than it being a high scoring game and I believe MJ will take it. Comes down to which defense steps up. Station Camp rushed for 353 yards and 6 TDs against Gallatin. We played against Crudup last year and I think he can have a career night against Gallatin. I believe Trey Perry will do close to what SC did on offense by running tempo and getting Gallatin tired.