BA has some issues …..

QuickStrike

1 hour ago, JRB said:

The biggest head scratcher is the Father Ryan game.  How do they lose by 35, which was Ryan's last win?  I do not think BA has learned how to win with this new coaching staff as the talent seems to be there.  Maybe low football IQ?  Maybe play with no heart?

With LA out, McCallie & Baylor are the obvious favorites, however I feel D2-3A is wide open. MBA with a first round bye at 4-6??

Have to agree with this.  We like having the Gold Ball in this town 

4 hours ago, JRB said:

The biggest head scratcher is the Father Ryan game.  How do they lose by 35, which was Ryan's last win?  I do not think BA has learned how to win with this new coaching staff as the talent seems to be there.  Maybe low football IQ?  Maybe play with no heart?

With LA out, McCallie & Baylor are the obvious favorites, however I feel D2-3A is wide open. MBA with a first round bye at 4-6??

:roflolk::roflolk:

My son called me late that night and asked WTH happened....LOL!!!

On 10/30/2023 at 7:19 PM, cbg said:

Let’s understand that each individual private school has catastrophic insurance in place now.  That theory (scare tactic) that the TSSAA has always promoted is old and is not true.  What about those prep schools in the Northeast that are not members of their local state athletic association?  Look at IMG Academy in Florida, they play a national schedule.  Do you think for one minute that they don’t have CATASTROPHIC INSURANCE?  It’s time for the Tennessee Private Schools to put on their DEPENDS.  This would only work if ALL of the private schools in Tennessee would stick together.

Historically, the problem has been that the some of the "privates" have not maintained the existing rules. Clearly, the number one rule that keeps tripping up the "privates" is recruiting. Yes, it is not every "private," and there are plenty of "public" schools that bend and break rules as well. It would not matter what association the "privates" were in -- if private schools keeps bending and breaking the rules. Why don't the headmasters stop the nonsense of recruiting?

Seriously, who wants recruiting in Tennessee high school sports?  Please show me a tuba player than any high school in Tennessee has recruited! The insane desire to win has corrupted high school sports across the land, not just in Tennessee.

BA: 236

Contestants: 290

....and FR owns 35 of those contestant points...which leaves a net 19 on the season folks......hold those numbers in your brain housin group.....

.....BA collects its 2nd W over them west blueblood baptist by a couple trips to the endzone

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

2 hours ago, FR615 said:

Don’t be shocked if BA puts one good game together and possibly upsets Mccallie. It was 29-15 last game and a one score game in the 4th. They are one of the most talented teams in D2. Could turn their season around taking out Mccallie. 

BA will have to win Friday to make it to play McCallie. This win would double BA's win total for the season.  If BA is able to beat Briarcrest, "shocked" would not begin to describe BA then beating McCallie.  

Good luck Friday--I hope you can double your win total and have an opportunity to shock McCallie. 

14 hours ago, Whoweft said:

BA will have to win Friday to make it to play McCallie. This win would double BA's win total for the season.  If BA is able to beat Briarcrest, "shocked" would not begin to describe BA then beating McCallie.  

Good luck Friday--I hope you can double your win total and have an opportunity to shock McCallie. 

BA wins tonight and coach saves his job! lol 

now 2-9 BA gets one back from McCallie

BA: 279

Contestants: 304

....and FR owns 35 of those contestant points...take FR away which leaves a net +10 on the season folks......hold those numbers in your brain housin group.....

.....them BA Eagles will be soarin high after a sqeeker over them blueblood Ted Turner Blue Tornados late friday night

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Booger said:

now 2-9 BA gets one back from McCallie

BA: 279

Contestants: 304

....and FR owns 35 of those contestant points...take FR away which leaves a net +10 on the season folks......hold those numbers in your brain housin group.....

.....them BA Eagles will be soarin high after a sqeeker over them blueblood Ted Turner Blue Tornados late friday night

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Wow. That is a bold prediction.