Springfield @ Henry County

JacketLover

1 hour ago, DbCooper said:

If you get a chance run by and talk to @olddevil and @Drewcephus they’ll be on the practice field tailgating. They’re what we call “good people” around here.

@olddevil @Drewcephus

They are the very best of folks. I have welcomed them into my home 

Edited by TheCommissioner

11 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Henry county making it known they are the team to beat in this region. Lots of games left. But huge statement win here. 

We've had the best start to the season, but I still say it's gonna be a tight race between HC and Beech. All told, we had pretty similar outcomes against a quality opponent in Riverdale, and homefield advantage easily could've played a role in both games. 

I'm also not ready to count out Hendersonville. They took one on the chin tonight, but we get a taste of the Bruins next week. That game will be telling. 

3 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

We've had the best start to the season, but I still say it's gonna be a tight race between HC and Beech. All told, we had pretty similar outcomes against a quality opponent in Riverdale, and homefield advantage easily could've played a role in both games. 

I'm also not ready to count out Hendersonville. They took one on the chin tonight, but we get a taste of the Bruins next week. That game will be telling. 

Agreed. Beech has lost but it’s been close. Right now I’m putting Hc 1 Beech 2. 

hhs 3. 

hhs has the team. They just need to win and have good games. 

it’s a long season. We are gonna see