Knotts West comes two 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

You are 100 % Correct they can't accept tuition student's like they use to because the school is at capacity. I had a client of mine sell his lake lot in Louisville that he was going to build his dream home on because he wanted his daughter to still be able to attend Maryville.  They kept the house in the Maryville Zone so that could happen.  I wonder what the plan is for Maryville and the Capacity problem? Do they Annex WB into the City System?  Do they build upward at the school?  They can't really build out unless they can buy up all the residential properties that sit next to it.

No telling who from Knoxville we're missing out on. I know in the past there was always been a few. 

• Like 1

I think they both will stay. Will Jones was born to be a quarterback. His older brother and dad were quarterbacks.  Thomas Manu is really good at Quarterback. Thomas Manu was a receiver at Maryville Junior High last year. I would play Manu at Quarterback and Receiver. His quickness is a lot like AJ Davis. Manu has good speed also. He was outrunning the West Freshmen defense last night.  What is crazy is the Maryville Freshmen team was without its best running back Will Young last night. 

41 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I think they both will stay. Will Jones was born to be a quarterback. His older brother and dad were quarterbacks.  Thomas Manu is really good at Quarterback. Thomas Manu was a receiver at Maryville Junior High last year. I would play Manu at Quarterback and Receiver. His quickness is a lot like AJ Davis. Manu has good speed also. He was outrunning the West Freshmen defense last night.  What is crazy is the Maryville Freshmen team was without its best running back Will Young last night. 

Doesn’t the Maryville Freshman and JV pretty much crush the majority of opponents year in and year out? What exactly has happened at the high school level in recent years. 

12 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Doesn’t the Maryville Freshman and JV pretty much crush the majority of opponents year in and year out? What exactly has happened at the high school level in recent years. 

Last year was lack of QB,WR and DB play. Injury to stud RB didn't help. This year the injury bug has killed Maryville.  Losing Gage Ladue killed Maryville. Doesn't help that starting QB and best Olineman is hurt also.