Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

55 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I’ll be there and looking forward to meeting you!  Hate I missed you when I got to meet @BCsportsfan and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE earlier this year at Hot Rod’s. (Boy did BPM run the table when we were there :lol:).   

When it comes to places to grab some grub you have Pals is always a good choice but you will have to drive a little bit farther east from downtown to find the Sit down location in the Greeneville Commons. If you are looking for a great steak you will want to got to the Butcher Block, BBQ Top Choice is good, Or The Harvest for some country cooking (It's on the way into town from the Exit). Mexican good is going to be Monterrey or Cancuns are my go to We also have chains like Aubrey's and Applebees. If you get into town early enough there are a lot of great lunch spots they stay open until 2 like Tipton's and The Tannery.

As for the game Greeneville will need to play mistake free football, cut down on penalties, and get some pressure on the QB. We have athletes but can’t let Alcoa’s QB to have forever in the pocket or he will pick us apart with Owen’s, Cannon, and Winton.  On O Greeneville needs to mix it up and try to Keep Alcoa guessing (Easier said than done with Nix).  I look for a hard hitting game that both teams are better for playing each other! 

That was just a lil snack. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

I’ll be there and looking forward to meeting you!  Hate I missed you when I got to meet @BCsportsfan and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE earlier this year at Hot Rod’s. (Boy did BPM run the table when we were there :lol:).   

When it comes to places to grab some grub you have Pals is always a good choice but you will have to drive a little bit farther east from downtown to find the Sit down location in the Greeneville Commons. If you are looking for a great steak you will want to got to the Butcher Block, BBQ Top Choice is good, Or The Harvest for some country cooking (It's on the way into town from the Exit). Mexican food is going to be Monterrey or Cancuns are my go to We also have chains like Aubrey's and Applebees. If you get into town early enough there are a lot of great lunch spots they stay open until 2 like Tipton's and The Tannery.

As for the game Greeneville will need to play mistake free football, cut down on penalties, and get some pressure on the QB. We have athletes but can’t let Alcoa’s QB to have forever in the pocket or he will pick us apart with Owen’s, Cannon, and Winton.  On O Greeneville needs to mix it up and try to Keep Alcoa guessing (Easier said than done with Nix).  I look for a hard hitting game that both teams are better for playing each other! 

Thanks Swipes! I’ll get with the guys and let you know. I hate I missed it. Watching BPM run the clock on table scraps is something to see! :lol: A video of him at work would make a great advertisement! 

Alcoa will need to do the same with mistakes and penalties.  Looking forward to this game. Should be a good one along with a great high school football atmosphere! Can’t believe it’s been so long since our last matchup. No reason these two shouldn’t play every year. Would also like to see Betsy and AC get on board. :thumb:

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Several of us plan on heading your way early. If there is some place you recommend to meet and eat, we would definitely enjoy it. Haven’t heard from BVD. Hope he’s doing okay. :thumb: Batman, GDA, GG, Swipes and anyone I might be missing, hope to see y’all!!

Bvd is doing well he is back to making videos for the devils im actually surprised he hasn't jumped on for this game but as far as places to eat I personally recommend Top Choice BBQ, but we also have pals, Aubreys, Monterreys if you like Mexican but tbh with you the burgers at burley stadium are fantastic

31 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Better get it going quickly. They have a 5Star QB on the rise so they will definitely have team built around him. That is if he doesn't transfer. Only in 7th grade now. 

Gotcha! :mrgreen: Our AD can only ask, it’s up to AC to accept or decline. So far, it’s been decline. Hopefully that 5 star can persuade a different response…:popcorneater:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Devils18 said:

Bvd is doing well he is back to making videos for the devils im actually surprised he hasn't jumped on for this game but as far as places to eat I personally recommend Top Choice BBQ, but we also have pals, Aubreys, Monterreys if you like Mexican but tbh with you the burgers at burley stadium are fantastic

Great to hear about BVD! :thumb: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Thanks Swipes! I’ll get with the guys and let you know. I hate I missed it. Watching BPM run the clock on table scraps is something to see! :lol: A video of him at work would make a great advertisement! 

Alcoa will need to do the same with mistakes and penalties.  Looking forward to this game. Should be a good one along with a great high school football atmosphere! Can’t believe it’s been so long since our last matchup. No reason these two shouldn’t play every year. Would also like to see Betsy and AC get on board. :thumb:

Betsy should already be on board to play Alcoa.Much rather play Alcoa than some of the teams on our Schedule.

• Like 3