Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

10 hours ago, Swipes said:

I’ll be there and looking forward to meeting you!  Hate I missed you when I got to meet @BCsportsfan and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE earlier this year at Hot Rod’s. (Boy did BPM run the table when we were there :lol:).   

When it comes to places to grab some grub you have Pals is always a good choice but you will have to drive a little bit farther east from downtown to find the Sit down location in the Greeneville Commons. If you are looking for a great steak you will want to got to the Butcher Block, BBQ Top Choice is good, Or The Harvest for some country cooking (It's on the way into town from the Exit). Mexican food is going to be Monterrey or Cancuns are my go to We also have chains like Aubrey's and Applebees. If you get into town early enough there are a lot of great lunch spots they stay open until 2 like Tipton's and The Tannery.

As for the game Greeneville will need to play mistake free football, cut down on penalties, and get some pressure on the QB. We have athletes but can’t let Alcoa’s QB to have forever in the pocket or he will pick us apart with Owen’s, Cannon, and Winton.  On O Greeneville needs to mix it up and try to Keep Alcoa guessing (Easier said than done with Nix).  I look for a hard hitting game that both teams are better for playing each other! 

Hanging with You and the rest of the Greeneville Fans will be a blast!! :thumb:

As far as the game goes.......I have no clue? Should be a WAR!

5 hours ago, Devils18 said:

Bvd is doing well he is back to making videos for the devils im actually surprised he hasn't jumped on for this game but as far as places to eat I personally recommend Top Choice BBQ, but we also have pals, Aubreys, Monterreys if you like Mexican but tbh with you the burgers at burley stadium are fantastic

Top Choice BBQ....call'n my name!!!:hungry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Better get it going quickly. They have a 5Star QB on the rise so they will definitely have team built around him. That is if he doesn't transfer. Only in 7th grade now. 

Remember this name.........Micah Jones. Already being highly recruited and compared to Randall Cobb.

I'll take your 5star and RAISE your 5Star! :thumb:

Micah Jones - Hudl

On 9/3/2023 at 9:28 PM, Charger64 said:

No one can accuse the Tornadoes of an easy, schedule Already played 6A schools in Ravenwood and Bearden now facing the 4A champs in Greenville. Got Maryville and West left to play....Going to be a great match up on Rivalry Thursday.

2017 & 2018 - Greeneville over Springfield & Haywood

2019 & 2020 - Elizabethton over Springfield & Haywood…again

2021 - Tullahoma in 2OT over Elizabethton

2022 - Anderson County over Pearl Cohn

• Like 1