Alcoa @ GreenEville

Romansfive8

They played back in 2011 & 2012 and split.

Let’s get it rolling. Who’s gonna get the W and why? Who do you think the key players will be & keys to the game? I think it’s gonna be a great game. Both great perennial programs. Game time 7pm Thursday 9/7. It’s going to be a full house at Burley, you better get there early. 

Edited by Romansfive8

19 minutes ago, Devils18 said:

I can't wait for Friday this is probably the best game in the state I hope my devils come out with a W but were gonna have to play a heck of a game, but I'll give my prediction later in the week would love to meet some of you alcoa guys have heard nothing but good things

Don’t show up Friday. It’s a big Thursday night game.

1 hour ago, Devils18 said:

I can't wait for Friday this is probably the best game in the state I hope my devils come out with a W but were gonna have to play a heck of a game, but I'll give my prediction later in the week would love to meet some of you alcoa guys have heard nothing but good things

I would absolutely agree. This should be without questions, the biggest game in the state. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I would absolutely agree. This should be without questions, the biggest game in the state. 

Agree Mav, and I’m missing this highly anticipated meeting. Have to be at our other residence outside of Memphis. Might as well be in Seattle. Giving the parking pass and season tickets to a daughter and grandson.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Agree Mav, and I’m missing this highly anticipated meeting. Have to be at our other residence outside of Memphis. Might as well be in Seattle. Giving the parking pass and season tickets to a daughter and grandson.

Hope you have a safe trip but I can’t believe you’re missing this game noones.