DRAGONS @ CC COUGARS

92Dragon

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Dragons by 17. CC seems to have reverted back to the old CC of my youth.

On paper, Clinton should be at least a 21pt favorite to win....but I feel like Clinton should've won this game last year too.

I think Clinton has a lot to prove after their first 2 losses. Prove to everyone that they are better than that 

Probably be a high scoring game. 

I’ve seen CC play a couple times and it looks like they are better on D then some think. 

Where I think Clinton can make some headway is playing off of the routine nature of the price twins. They are going to run what they run no matter what CC sees formation wise and a team can get them out of position just based off of formations, shifts, and alignment. 

last year, CC went empty a lot and put their RB out as the number 1 WR and Clinton didn’t adjust very well to a OLB trying to run with their best player in the slot.  CC will 100% try and do that again as that’s something they think they can out smart people with. I think Clinton is up for the challenge in this post season implication game and win by a touchdown. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

I’ve seen CC play a couple times and it looks like they are better on D then some think. 

Where I think Clinton can make some headway is playing off of the routine nature of the price twins. They are going to run what they run no matter what CC sees formation wise and a team can get them out of position just based off of formations, shifts, and alignment. 

last year, CC went empty a lot and put their RB out as the number 1 WR and Clinton didn’t adjust very well to a OLB trying to run with their best player in the slot.  CC will 100% try and do that again as that’s something they think they can out smart people with. I think Clinton is up for the challenge in this post season implication game and win by a touchdown. 

I remember several years ago when Clinton played CC at home, I'm thinking it is when Kerr was at Clinton....Clinton would load the box to stop CC's run and CC would pass. Clinton would drop back into pass coverage, and CC would run a QB draw or run up the middle. Basically the Price Twins out coached Kerr that night. 

You have to be willing and capable of adjusting during the game. In game adjustments are key. 

Most people say a win is a win. They don't care if they win by 1 point.  I can see that depending on who you're playing. For instance, if you're playing Alcoa or Greeneville and win by 1 point, I'd take it.  But if I'm playing a bad team, I believe it's important to beat them soundly.

Edited by 92Dragon

Campbell County was in a game down to the wire with King's Academy who don't have enough players to practice against each other. This shouldn't even be a conversation. If Clinton were to lose this one after that they would win Barney's HEF Award for the week {Huge Embarrassing Failure}. Last week had Campbell County lost to Kings Academy they would have won it but the Greenback coach showed his behind and made all their fans mad after their game so he won the award.