Henry Co @ Brentwood

SEC1rules

We've had trouble getting in the win column at their place over the years. And this definitely doesn't appear to be a Brentwood team that will be easy to break that streak against. It's hard not to be impressed with their resume so far. 

That said, this HC team has vastly exceeded my expectations to this point. If they can keep it close into the 4th quarter, anything can happen. Hoping for a good game.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eers said:

I have no idea what to expect in this one after Brentwood blew Hendersonville out last week. What I do expect is Henry County to play much more competitive and make it interesting. 

When I see Hville lineup, they lack eye appeal.. overal size and speed is nothing amazing. They rely off of one player. That result comes as no surprise considering how they fared last season. Seeing that MJ went toe to toe with them in a scrimmage doesn’t bode well either for MJ. 

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

When I see Hville lineup, they lack eye appeal.. overal size and speed is nothing amazing. They rely off of one player. That result comes as no surprise considering how they fared last season. Seeing that MJ went toe to toe with them in a scrimmage doesn’t bode well either for MJ. 

The next few weeks will be very telling.