AP 2A TOP 10 SEPT 5, 2023

Southtowner

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think there is a lot of uncertainty in 1A especially in the West. Between UC, MASE, McKenzie and Dresden people have lots of opinions on how things will play out. 2A not as much uncertainty. 

Nobody asked you.  :lol:

1A gets a lot of smack enrollment talk.  Someone is always fudging the numbers. :shock:

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Have you seen DCR this year?

Do yall or anyone matchup well with them on that side of the 2A bracket? 

Riverside is a very good football team. Some may say better than last year. I don't think this years team would have lost to Tyner last yr. Besides the first game of the season, they haven't played anyone that was capable of slowing them down. Time will tell once they meet Milan and Huntingdon. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Have you seen DCR this year?

Do yall or anyone matchup well with them on that side of the 2A bracket? 

I have not seen them live yet. Watched a couple of their games online though. I don’t see any weaknesses. They are very balanced on offense and can run and pass. The running back is a stud and plays linebacker too. Team speed is very good. Line play on both sides of the ball is excellent. Any team that beats them will have to match their team speed and physicality. It is impressive for 2A team.  I think Milan match their team speed. I don’t know about the physicality. I am probably going to watch them tonight in person. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have not seen them live yet. Watched a couple of their games online though. I don’t see any weaknesses. They are very balanced on offense and can run and pass. The running back is a stud and plays linebacker too. Team speed is very good. Line play on both sides of the ball is excellent. Any team that beats them will have to match their team speed and physicality. It is impressive for 2A team.  I think Milan match their team speed. I don’t know about the physicality. I am probably going to watch them tonight in person. 

Safe travels.  

Save the other folks there something to nibble on outta the concession stand.     I've heard you can close one down.  :smile:

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Safe travels.  

Save the other folks there something to nibble on outta the concession stand.     I've heard you can close one down.  :smile:

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sweep the leg…  no mercy… cobra Kai style. 

Really should give two day's notice when attending a game not involving Milan nor Dyersburg BPM...it just ain't fair if they don't have time to lay in some supplies.

12 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Really should give two day's notice when attending a game not involving Milan nor Dyersburg BPM...it just ain't fair if they don't have time to lay in some supplies.

Fair point. True story here. I offered Shane Jacobs $100 if they would let me in the concession stand for 20 mins at Peabody one year. He politely declined my offer. :)

But you may want to give the Scott’s Hill people a heads up. Will be there when the Trojans head that way. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Fair point. True story here. I offered Shane Jacobs $100 if they would let me in the concession stand for 20 mins at Peabody one year. He politely declined my offer. :)

But you may want to give the Scott’s Hill people a heads up. Will be there when the Trojans head that way. Lol. 

They're already on notice! We're thinking about putting in a loading dock in the rear of the concession stand and grading out a new access roadway.

Looking forward to seeing you then:lol:.

• Thanks 1