AP 1A TOP 10 SEPT 5, 2023

Southtowner

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

I see now MASE and Union City use the same counting method 

And I see you continue to cry as always. Why don’t you worry about your team and quit worrying about Union City. If you had any type of proof of this then you would have shown it but you don’t because there isn’t anything there. You want nothing more than to make Union City look bad yet you continuously make yourself look like a idiot. 

40 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

And I see you continue to cry as always. Why don’t you worry about your team and quit worrying about Union City. If you had any type of proof of this then you would have shown it but you don’t because there isn’t anything there. You want nothing more than to make Union City look bad yet you continuously make yourself look like a idiot. 

:bored:

12 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Excactly. . They’re a Very Small Enrollment School in a Rural Area. The Poster is obviously Nuts. 

Not too far off with the nuts part. Not even off with the small enrollment part, but small numbers mean nothing when you are a winning program. Know why?

You can convince a kid who may be a great athlete who gets little playing time at a 3A, 4A, 5A , school to play for you at a 1A school. Get 4 or 5 kids like that and you are going deep into the 1A playoffs. Who is nuts now?? Everybody sees now that it’s not me but definitely you

13 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Not too far off with the nuts part. Not even off with the small enrollment part, but small numbers mean nothing when you are a winning program. Know why?

You can convince a kid who may be a great athlete who gets little playing time at a 3A, 4A, 5A , school to play for you at a 1A school. Get 4 or 5 kids like that and you are going deep into the 1A playoffs. Who is nuts now?? Everybody sees now that it’s not me but definitely you

You never answered my question from earlier. 

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

And I see you continue to cry as always. Why don’t you worry about your team and quit worrying about Union City. If you had any type of proof of this then you would have shown it but you don’t because there isn’t anything there. You want nothing more than to make Union City look bad yet you continuously make yourself look like an idiot. 

Thanks for the very informative post! I actually spend 0% of my time worried about UCs classification. And I take compliment on the idiot. You are the guy southtowner or whomever asked if you were the team cheerleader a couple weeks ago…..dead I’d delete my account if I got sliced like that 

Edited by shockernation

19 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Thanks for the very informative post! I actually spend 0% of my time worried about UCs classification. And I take compliment on the idiot. You are the guy southtowner or whomever asked if you were the team cheerleader a couple weeks ago…..dead I’d delete my account if I got sliced like that 

Unlike you I could care less what they said. Yea I am a fan and also a parent of a child on the team and you grown men on here acting like you know everything about this sport and these teams is amusing. The childish comments some of you make on here make me wonder no more why some of our younger generations have no concept of respect and being humble. Nobody is asking you to be a fan of Union City, but if you disrespect my kid or the kids I have watched pour blood sweat and tears into this program again, I will gladly be willing to discuss it with you in person. These kids play their heart out and all you all do is try to degrade them. Well guess what I’m not a key board warrior!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Unlike you I could care less what they said. Yea I am a fan and also a parent of a child on the team and you grown men on here acting like you know everything about this sport and these teams is amusing. The childish comments some of you make on here make me wonder no more why some of our younger generations have no concept of respect and being humble. Nobody is asking you to be a fan of Union City, but if you disrespect my kid or the kids I have watched pour blood sweat and tears into this program again, I will gladly be willing to discuss it with you in person. These kids play their heart out and all you all do is try to degrade them. Well guess what I’m not a key board warrior!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the kid and his commitment! Kiddos to you as well…it takes dedication from the entire family. Trust me I have 4 of my own that play multiple sports 3 in travel ball this weekend in 3 different states. It takes an army sometimes. ON ANOTHER NOTE QUIT BEING SOFT… or try tinder or something 

43 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Wasn't me.

I like cheerleaders.  :thumb:

Was some dude that calls himself awesome.