4. MASE
5. Union City
6. McKenzie
7. Coalfield
8. Gordonsville
9. Eagleville
10. Whitwell*

*several teams to consider in this spot

I appreciate your effort in getting this thread back on track, but stop sandbagging.. lol

1. South Pitt
2. Moore County
3. Dresden
4. MASE
5. Coalfield
6. McKenzie
7. Union City
8. Gordonsville
9. Whitwell
10. Eagleville

3 hours ago, shockernation said:

I’d love for the people that know me to let you in on who I really am! People are soft. This site used to be fun. Headed to repent

Been around a while and you’re spot on. Shocker you’re one of the OG’s here. One of us that can give insight into a team’s performance, knows good and bad football and isn’t afraid to call it either way and knows how to give and take a hard time without the need for a follow up at the gynecologist. Shake the dust off your feet with this one and head to the next town (IYKYK). Ain’t nobody that knows you neither here nor in person has much question about ya. This site has changed but that don’t mean we have to as long as THE coach is good we’re good :popcorneater:

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Stinger, Seven, Shadyslim, Slickrick, Traintracks, etc. would eat some of these snowflakes alive.

I’d love to see it. Heck most these little blue haired ladies couldn’t hang with ole tiger, can you imagine what the old school goons would’ve done to them :roflol:

Edited by crow

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Crayons!!LOL.

I miss when it was that way!Loved reading all the crap going on in every thread.We used to have some epic arguments.6a,5a,3a used to come down here to read the threads!!

Even had a couple of threads going on for the same game. That was hilarious but admittedly very confusing to keep up with. The level of dedication to the craft was just higher then   

30 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

I appreciate your effort in getting this thread back on track, but stop sandbagging.. lol

1. South Pitt
2. Moore County
3. Dresden
4. MASE
5. Coalfield
6. McKenzie
7. Union City
8. Gordonsville
9. Whitwell
10. Eagleville

Com’on South Town YOU know S. Pitt is the Team to beat this year. I do appreciate you Not being a Homer. But S. Pitt would beat the brakes off Moore Co. I know you’ve seen both Play. But I just can’t believe you’re being serious brother. 

15 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Com’on South Town YOU know S. Pitt is the Team to beat this year. I do appreciate you Not being a Homer. But S. Pitt would beat the brakes off Moore Co. I know you’ve seen both Play. But I just can’t believe you’re being serious brother. 

If we can take care of Sequatchie County tonight,  I believe we could move up a spot.  MoCo has a good team.  

31 minutes ago, crow said:

Been around a while and you’re spot on. Shocker you’re one of the OG’s here. One of us that can give insight into a team’s performance, knows good and bad football and isn’t afraid to call it either way and knows how to give and take a hard time without the need for a follow up at the gynecologist. Shake the dust off your feet with this one and head to the next town (IYKYK). Ain’t nobody that knows you neither here nor in person has much question about ya. This site has changed but that don’t mean we have to as long as THE coach is good we’re good :popcorneater:

Perfectly said! I miss the days of butchie and mostly losing Peabody Pride this past year. Loved jawing with both and ended up being really great friends….all because we talked so badly to each other on this site. Made lots of friends on the T! 

• Like 1