Bradley’s “dudes” 2023

Bradleysports23

42 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Brother I didn’t call out Oakland I defended Bradley because everyone is talking about how Oakland is going to destroy them. Yes Oakland will probably beat Bradley if they meet. I’m more concerned about beardon but Bradley will surprise some folks… the offense is nuts. Walker valley was supposed to be a really good team this year.. they beat Cleveland but Bradley absolutely humiliated them… it was terrible.. lol when terry ran it to the house during the 2nd half kick off that kid was uh scootin. And boo ran it in on a punt return. Oakland better contain them guys otherwise player for player they’ll smoke anyone on Oakland’s team. Boo is just as fast east to west as he is north to south. Any openings and he’s gone. Hits like a truck too. 

Terry didn’t score against WV. He did have 132 yards rushing though. The kid you are referring to is Jarrius Rogers, who had a kick return TD and a 25 yard receiving TD.

14 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Terry didn’t score against WV. He did have 132 yards rushing though. The kid you are referring to is Jarrius Rogers, who had a kick return TD and a 25 yard receiving TD.

Glad you corrected this, and it was quite a nice run, but WV made a mistake in where they kicked the ball with the coverage, and Rogers made a really nice play to come up and get it on the fly.

Oh, and yes Bradley was ranked #1 in 6A. But that vote by the sports writers and a couple of bucks will get you a coffee at a coffee place. Coach Floyd said it right. We have not done anything to deserve that so far. It's nice, but don't mean a thing. Now if we run the table and win it all, it will.

My IQ points were dropping during the reading of this. 

22 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

Glad you corrected this, and it was quite a nice run, but WV made a mistake in where they kicked the ball with the coverage, and Rogers made a really nice play to come up and get it on the fly.

Oh, and yes Bradley was ranked #1 in 6A. But that vote by the sports writers and a couple of bucks will get you a coffee at a coffee place. Coach Floyd said it right. We have not done anything to deserve that so far. It's nice, but don't mean a thing. Now if we run the table and win it all, it will.

My IQ points were dropping during the reading of this. 

I’ve seen him repeat it multiple times lol. Definitely not a Bradley fan if he doesn’t know the players.

On 9/9/2023 at 4:16 PM, Bradleysports23 said:

Wilson is a boss no doubt. He played great against maryville. Terrys kick off return touchdown against walker was absolutely highlight reel… I’m ready for play offs so we can display the talent and team this year. I’m little concerned about beardon but I think Bradley pulls it off. 

That was not Terry that was Jarrius Rogers that returned the kick. #1. J'alan is #4.