Marion Co vs Sequatchie Co (Starkey&Hutch vs Sasquatch)

Southtowner

44 minutes ago, Indian said:

Seq 8th 30-0 at half over Dayton, won 44-16 with a kickoff TD allowed and a score allowed by backups in last minute. 2 defensive TDS. Only loss has been by 2 in OT at Silverdale. 

Why haven’t you made a prediction on this weeks game, you seem to follow SC sports pretty hardcore.
What do you think of South Pitts team how far can they go in single A? 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:10 AM, Classicwarrior83 said:

1st true thing said on this post. They do have some athletic kids but all this loaded with talent is far from the truth. I think maybe this heard them time to time bc that’s all they hear. I do think mc wins in a close game but would not be surprised if Dunlap win either

More talent on this Marion team than the 3 teams y’all had when you went to State. More size and more speed. We don’t have to sugar coat the truth just in case of failure. If a team goes undefeated then they are loaded. If a team struggles and goes .500 then they are young or just not that talented? Coaching matters kinfolk. Seems Marion’s has gotten a lot better in 1 year already. Hopefully that continues and y’all take care of business but a blind man can watch Marion and see all athletes all over the field. I’m just keeping it real

Marion by 14 tonight!

21 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

More talent on this Marion team than the 3 teams y’all had when you went to State. More size and more speed. We don’t have to sugar coat the truth just in case of failure. If a team goes undefeated then they are loaded. If a team struggles and goes .500 then they are young or just not that talented? Coaching matters kinfolk. Seems Marion’s has gotten a lot better in 1 year already. Hopefully that continues and y’all take care of business but a blind man can watch Marion and see all athletes all over the field. I’m just keeping it real

Marion by 14 tonight!

I usually agree with ya but those Jasper teams with Walt and gang were tough!

50 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion by 14 tonight!

This team doesn't have more talent than those teams that went to state.  The dicipline isn't there, no zeman, no Walt, no McClain, no henderson, no saylors.  There was a lot of well coached boys on those teams.  If those teams were playing no it would be a cake walk to the finals.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This team doesn't have more talent than those teams that went to state.  The dicipline isn't there, no zeman, no Walt, no McClain, no henderson, no saylors.  There was a lot of well coached boys on those teams.  If those teams were playing no it would be a cake walk to the finals.

Well coached boys I’d have to agree there. I’d venture to say talent for talent though it’s roughly the same you just don’t have a Ross calling the defense. Did he call offense as well ?