Dyer County Basketball

Yoda

Yoda is right on courtney's play ,thebeave. He is an above average player,but he has alot to learn. He has said that himself. So lay off yoda, he/she knows more about the team than you will ever know. As for him playing at covington, he did not even start for them. Tells me how much the coaches at covington know. Butch sees the potential courtney has as a post player, they had him out on the wing shooting long balls. He is a more effective player in the post position.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones had 0 pts. against Dyersburg and didn't play against Gibson Co. Butch sees so much potential that he does not play him? Covington Coaches don't know to much because they don't play him? When did you become and expert? Oh yea, you pay five dollars and live in Dyer Co. so you must know something!

Figbar, go sit next to Yoda and his pretty little powder blue shirt and birkenstocks. Yoda has already said his a male so quit trying to throw a loop in all of this.

As for him knowing more than me about the program, you would be surprised on what I know. I have forgetten more about basketball than you know figbar. :o

Sources tell me that courtney did start at covington and that he did play in the post for covington. If you know so much about dc basketball you would have seen him start against dc when covington played them. I also heard that he had just as many points against dc that night as he had against haywood his first night for dc.

Ok so you saw me at the gibson game who cares you know what I look like. I saw you too and looks like u need to be spending less time on coacht and more time on the tredmaster buddy. :D I do know more about Dyer County ball than you do. Sorry that you can't admit someone who doesn't play for the team knows anything but some do. I for one. Again you need to remember most players and coaches are fans before they are anything else.

[Edited by Yoda on 12-11-02 6:42A]

No, good players and coaches were players first, not fans.

Treadmaster? that explains 90% of the Dyer Co. faithful, so you missed that one. :x Good try though!

Yoda, you don't know more than me about Dyer Co. basketball. Just like our other discussion, my knowledge far exceeds your feeble speculations.

No again you are wrong why would a player put all his heart and all of his ability into a game if he wasn't a fan of it first? Why would he even play at all if he wasn't a fan? And especially why would someone coach on the sidelines if he wasn't a fan of the game? To be someone who thinks people in high school do not know anything you sure do get "shot down" everyday on this site by one.

Treadmaster, however you spell the stupid thing doesn't matter. I missed that one? You are the one missing your weightwatcher meetings so you can go to dc ball games then bash them afterwards. What you should do is everytime you think of something bad to say on here about me or dyer county, hit a lap around ur block, u'll be my size in oh I dunno a month at the most. As for your knowledge if its half as big as your waistline then you know a whole lot more than anyone does about basketball.;):):)

Who shoots me down? You, get real. The only thing I have ever posted bad about Dyer Co. is fans like you that have no earthly idea what goes on. I'm not going to argue with you about fans of basketball, because you are not one. You are a fan of DC, bad english, figbar, and misspelled words. You, my friend, are a bitter little man who spews hatred on anyone who has an opinion or information about Dyer Co. that was not yours first.

Keep making the fat jokes, thats funny. Someone must becoming up with those for you, your not that smart OR quick, even on the basketball court. You still don't know who I am. I bench press people your size. It's easy to see why you didn't make the team. Once I figured out who you were, it was painfully obvious. You run cross country because thats where people who try to get in shape for basketball go after they get cut. ;)

90% of basketball is in the mind!! :confused: :confused:

H O L Y C R A P!!! :D;):):D

That was by far the stupidest post I have ever read. If that were true, every college in America would have a 4.0 team average. If that were true, colleges would not be out looking for that 6'11" forward/point guard who can't put a coherent sentence together. If that were true, you would have made the team. If that were true, Dyer Co. boys would get academic offers instead of athletic ones. Boy I wish I could have just thought about basketball a little bit more and maybe I could be posting up Shaq!!!