East Rob vs Smith Co

Chiefbigfoot

10 hours ago, Tjoe99 said:

Penalties can’t be used as an excuse when it’s a recurring problem. 200 penalty yards give or take vs Monterey, 125 against SC, and not sure of the numbers from the other games but the flags have been flying all season. Coach needs to get control of his team. Everytime someone makes a tackle they get up and celebrate like it’s the NFL. It’s just goofy to me. No matter how good you believe you are, you aren’t going to get anywhere being that undisciplined 

tjoe eye am glad too sea that ewe fine ally are agreeing with me

coach brooks has knot had any controle over this hear my them their indians

eye seen the earlee signs of it and colled it awt 

coach brooks must bee paying all them their other peeple to deefend him

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Who's paying you to do the opposite? :popcorneater:

He lives alone in a trailer. Never played a down of football in his life. Has mental issues. His wife Margret is disabled! Never been on coach T before until the new coaching staff got here. Lives of the government. Wishing he was the head coach of a pewee team. Just learned how to play madden so he’s a genius at football now! Probably always that guy hollering throw the ball. Needs football book 1 on 1 for dummies. Needs attention from people. Everyone is wrong and he is right. Replied to his own messages from a different account. Bless him. 

12 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

He lives alone in a trailer. Never played a down of football in his life. Has mental issues. His wife Margret is disabled! Never been on coach T before until the new coaching staff got here. Lives of the government. Wishing he was the head coach of a pewee team. Just learned how to play madden so he’s a genius at football now! Probably always that guy hollering throw the ball. Needs football book 1 on 1 for dummies. Needs attention from people. Everyone is wrong and he is right. Replied to his own messages from a different account. Bless him. 

eye akshully leave in a manchone 

eye plaid all 4 years of high scool and plaid at Pendelton State University(week side linebacker)

no menthol iss shoes hear

margaret was miss pensalvania  in 1991 eye met her at PSU 

coach brooks aint know good boy 

5 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

I use to watch "Arthur & Margaret"  on Hee Haw back in the day.

GordieAndRoni.jpg

Just a bunch of naggers.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

What’s your thoughts tomorrow night is Westmoreland as good as they were last year?

Ya know.... I'm honestly unsure. I mean I'm pretty sure I know the outcome but I don't know how bad. Been a weird season. As far as good as last year.... we should be better imo but we haven't played that way other than the Macon County game. I'm curious to see what changes are made tonight. 

Arthur is either a disgruntled former coach or a disgruntled parent of a kid who isn’t getting the playing time he thought he “deserved”. I’m not one to say things are perfect at ER, but to say it’s not a lot better than it has been in the past just shows a lack of intelligence and makes it apparent this is a personal vendetta. 

• Upvote 1