Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

1 hour ago, boyfromsi said:

But back to the game, just beat Clinton.  I think the guys will bounce back.  However, Clinton will be the first team we have faced this year that passes the ball well.

In my humble opinion, they pass too much. That Goins kid should be getting the rock 20-25+ times a game. He is super talented. Me thinks Lieutenant Flip Flops likes the spotlight on that son of his, but that’s just me.

Edited by SweetScience

2 hours ago, HTV said:

3rd sideline warning is automatic ejection of the head coach. 

And I wouldn't expect JG back on the sidelines.   Most likely Russ Partin is the acting head coach this week. 

And that rule is too penal, in my opinion. 15 yards, yeah, but not an ejection. Especially at a field like McMinn or Clinton where the distance between the buffer zone and the fence is so narrow. 

nah.  the fourth is an ejection.  And I went back and looked at the tape.  i'm pretty sure he got ejected for his own behavior after the third sideline warning and a 15 yarder was assessed.  Honestly can't believe he'd have the gumption to appeal that.  He showed his butt pretty good.

3 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

nah.  the fourth is an ejection.  And I went back and looked at the tape.  i'm pretty sure he got ejected for his own behavior after the third sideline warning and a 15 yarder was assessed.  Honestly can't believe he'd have the gumption to appeal that.  He showed his butt pretty good.

You must be seeing something I'm not seeing because I didn't see him "show his butt". However, it doesn't really matter now I guess, since he's apparently unavailable for the game. I've never heard of a coach getting ejected for sideline warnings but I guess it has happened before somewhere.

15 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

You must be seeing something I'm not seeing because I didn't see him "show his butt". However, it doesn't really matter now I guess, since he's apparently unavailable for the game. I've never heard of a coach getting ejected for sideline warnings but I guess it has happened before somewhere.

he got ejected for arguing.  not for the warning.