Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

37 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Just don’t see it being as easy peasy as some seem to think. 1. This is Clinton’s Super Bowl. Always has been, always will be. 2. It’s at Clinton. 3. Clinton is loaded with talent. Now maybe it isn’t that well coached, but they still have plenty of talent. The QB and RB can take it to the house anytime they touch the ball. 4. Did McMinn figure out the blueprint to neutralize the OR offense, or was it just a bump in the road for OR? OR looked awful on offense last Friday. Will that carry over? We’ll see. 5. Rang not on the sidelines. How will that affect the Wildcats? 6. Last, but certainly not least, the Freddie Fagan factor. Will the Dragons put an end to the 13 game losing streak against OR? Stay tuned.

If Clinton don't beat Oak Ridge this year, it won't happen anytime soon.

This team is supposed to be better than the 92' team, remember? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

If Clinton don't beat Oak Ridge this year, it won't happen anytime soon.

This team is supposed to be better than the 92' team, remember? :rolleyes:

That’s funny. I don’t know, CMS put it on Jefferson the other night, so who knows about the future. I know Robertsville is the more talented MS in OR this year it seems.

10 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I thought he was from the Green McAdoo area in Clinton.

He may have spent a lot of time there growing up, but from my understanding he was an OR kid originally. Whitt is a pretty prominent name in the black community in OR, I went to school with 3 or 4. Demaurea Whitt, who played for Clinton a few years ago was another Whitt from OR.

Edited by SweetScience

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

That’s funny. I don’t know, CMS put it on Jefferson the other night, so who knows about the future. I know Robertsville is the more talented MS in OR this year it seems.

Robertsville drilled CMS.They are way better than Jefferson.Robertsville has some really good Lineman.Big time DLineman.Jefferson has few good skill players.Coach Greens son is playing football for first time and looks really good for someone who's not played.Starts at QB and LB