Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

45 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

You seem to have all the answers but as I just think out loud, I think the principal would be the boss and any successful head football coach is way more powerful than an athletic director.

Just my thoughts, does not mean they are true. Principal is obviously the head of a school, but the AD is the stop gap between a HC and Principal. I know in this case the AD got to pick his guy and the Principal just approved of it. 

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

It's hard to measure knox middle school ball. Half the team will play somewhere else at HS. There is no affiliation with the schools so anyone can play for any knox team. You don't even have to live in knox county. 

Each MAC team is allowed five out of zone exemptions having no more than two exemptions per grade level.  You are correct in that those five exemptions do not have to live in Knox County.  Other than those five, all members of the team must be sitting in a seat in the middle school, or they must show proof that they are zoned for that particular high school.  There is a sibling clause built into it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Just my thoughts, does not mean they are true. Principal is obviously the head of a school, but the AD is the stop gap between a HC and Principal. I know in this case the AD got to pick his guy and the Principal just approved of it. 

If what you say is true, then I think he picked a good one. I've been impressed so far but I sure wish he could be there tonight

• Upvote 1