Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

4 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Dozier is amazing, but OR needs to find someone else to help him or he's gonna be too banged up for the playoffs. 

Congratulations to OR! Great game to watch as a highschool football fan!

Thank you, 92. Always gracious in defeat and I admire that about you. You’re right about Dozier, and I agree with what you say. He ran the ball 40 times tonight, that’s crazy. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Thank you, 92. Always gracious in defeat and I admire that about you. You’re right about Dozier, and I agree with what you say. He ran the ball 40 times tonight, that’s crazy. 

Do you and ole ‘92 need a hotel room?? Wow! Congrats to the Wildcats! Clinton would be a good game for my Falcons although we lost to Karns. Ridiculous to say the least. The cupboard is pretty bare right now. We will get better though. Serves us right.

23 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Do you and ole ‘92 need a hotel room?? Wow! Congrats to the Wildcats! Clinton would be a good game for my Falcons although we lost to Karns. Ridiculous to say the least. The cupboard is pretty bare right now. We will get better though. Serves us right.

I respect 92 a lot, he’s a good dude. But, I will respectfully pass on the hotel room! 

13 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Finally, CJG’s record(over the last few years since that horrible loss to WV in Rd 1) is worthy of that bronze statue that should be erected soon at Blankenship! 1-0! Why not go out on top!

How is Clinton this bad? At this point it has to be coaching. They have a few dudes!

I wouldn’t say they’re bad, they’re a solid team, but I don’t think Keith maximizes the talent he has either. He has the athletes, but both fronts leave a bit to be desired. And me and you both know that’s where football games are won and lost, no matter the athletic skill you have on the field.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

I wouldn’t say they’re bad, they’re a solid team, but I don’t think Keith maximizes the talent he has either. He has the athletes, but both fronts leave a bit to be desired. And me and you both know that’s where football games are won and lost, no matter the athletic skill you have on the field.

But we also know that skill can make bad fronts look better than they are..