FORREST AT CASCADE 2023: The Battle for 3rd in R4 2A

GeneralForrest

Neither of these teams is beating Fayetteville or Marion Co. 

This should be much more competitive than Forrest's 49-0 bludgeoning at The Rock in 2022. One of the worst 3 performances of the Coach Eli era. 

This is a much different Forrest team than a month ago. I'm sure Cascade feels the same way. They are coming a 28-21 victory against a team that blanked Forrest. 

As for Forrest, a loss here, and it doesn't matter if you finish 4-6 or 6-4, you're the 4 seed. 

8 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Neither of these teams is beating Fayetteville or Marion Co. 

This should be much more competitive than Forrest's 49-0 bludgeoning at The Rock in 2022. One of the worst 3 performances of the Coach Eli era. 

This is a much different Forrest team than a month ago. I'm sure Cascade feels the same way. They are coming a 28-21 victory against a team that blanked Forrest. 

As for Forrest, a loss here, and it doesn't matter if you finish 4-6 or 6-4, you're the 4 seed. 

Forrest nearly beat Marion last year so I'm still not convinced that they are a lock to run the table... Anyway, Forrest coming to town is our Super Bowl-fun week ahead...

This game may have bigger implications than for 3rd place. Marion hasn't played a good full 4 qtrs yet. Hopefully we are getting better each week. Always look forward to playing Forrest because they have some good kids and a great fan base. 

We are definitely looking forward to senior night when we welcome Cascade to Jasper. 

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

This game may have bigger implications than for 3rd place. Marion hasn't played a good full 4 qtrs yet. Hopefully we are getting better each week. Always look forward to playing Forrest because they have some good kids and a great fan base. 

We are definitely looking forward to senior night when we welcome Cascade to Jasper. 

Marion got hosed having to come to CH twice in a row.

I feel the same about Jasper. Great fans who know the game and act like they've been there before. Because they have,  

• Thanks 1