FORREST AT CASCADE 2023: The Battle for 3rd in R4 2A

GeneralForrest

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

are they the dragons?

Not to jump in front, but yes they are the Dragons. School was founded (and funded) by war hero Alvin C. York for decades, until the state finally assumed control several years back. Sorry for the history lesson, but I assume with your moniker it would interest you to some degree. Great story if you appreciate folks who genuinely aspire to further their communities and kids.

Well, you s.o.b’s—with friends like y’all, who needs enemies?! Raider, after Cascade wins Friday night, c’mon by Saturday morning, stretch out on the leather couch-we’ll prop your feet up & give ya a nice washcloth over your eyes—we can help ya navigate the stages of grief and you can talk about how your old man didn’t give you enough attention and ya momma wasn’t affectionate.

8 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Well, you s.o.b’s—with friends like y’all, who needs enemies?! Raider, after Cascade wins Friday night, c’mon by Saturday morning, stretch out on the leather couch-we’ll prop your feet up & give ya a nice washcloth over your eyes—we can help ya navigate the stages of grief and you can talk about how your old man didn’t give you enough attention and ya momma wasn’t affectionate.

Now I'm confused...I thought y'all already had played Moore County?

Two of the most inconsistent 1A or 2A teams in TN over the last few seasons. They can play with any team in the state on a good night or stink up the field against anyone on a bad one. Cascade could lose to Cannon and beat Marion or Fayetteville. Region is still up for grabs in spite of Marion's great start. If Forrest's OC has figured out what to do when the opponent puts 10 men in the box we will be fine. 

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

Ya….we being MC gave them some HUMBLE pie….34-5… they scored on a 40 yd FG and a 2pt safety on our 2nd and 3rd stringers… they got the ball past midfield twice entire game…

Your team won the game, so I find it a confusing that you feel the need to lie… We actually accumulated a lot of yards -with a bunch of players in new positions, it would be a much different ballgame at this point in the season now that players have settled into their new roles— your guys were already settled in to their roles, I doubt that you have improved at all from the first game… Cascade has closed the gap… And next year, without number six, you’ll be in big trouble! :-)