FORREST AT CASCADE 2023: The Battle for 3rd in R4 2A

GeneralForrest

31 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Good try….ya still the same ‘ole dudes and that’s not Champions….big but slowwwwww…..Go Rockets!!! I hope they absolutely feed ya some HUMBLE pie…..

After last season's massacre, Forrest may not have enough players willing to dress out for this trip to the Champion Pain Factory... Granted, the lineup that you saw was a bit slow, but, crazy thing is, the Champion coaches noticed too & the lineup done got faster...

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest will score 21-28 points. Fields will get some. How much is the question. I highly doubt Forrest wins a shootout. They need a 21-14 type game. Not sure they can make it happen. 

Fun game bc any outcome is possible (close victory for either team or blowout for either team)—Cascade defense is not as gritty as last season but it’s trending in that direction.  I think the most likely scenario: Cascade’s size & roster full of seniors -plus home field advantage, will be too much for the young Rockets to overcome—-28-7 Champs

59 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Fun game bc any outcome is possible (close victory for either team or blowout for either team)—Cascade defense is not as gritty as last season but it’s trending in that direction.  I think the most likely scenario: Cascade’s size & roster full of seniors -plus home field advantage, will be too much for the young Rockets to overcome—-28-7 Champs

home field has played very little in this series. i think cascade's last two wins were at forrest. whens the last time you beat us there 

13 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Cascade is 17-25 all time vs Forrest-not as one-sided as you make it seem—18-25 soon. 

Packers/Bears is 105-95 with six ties... very close. Since 2009 Packers lead 21-4...Packers are Bears daddy since these kids playing now got out of diapers. 

Neither team has an inflatable that blows smoke from it's nose.

All relevant.

• Like 1