POWELL @ HALLS

92Dragon

14 hours ago, Whs1984 said:

Powell in a close one these 2 teams and West are playing for the top 3 spots in region winner of this one has a leg up on the region 

Let's be honest, West will be the number 1 seed. This game is still important because it is for a 2 seed and one home playoff game. Sometimes though it is an easier path being the 3 seed depending on how the other region that is drawn shakes out, it would just be on the road.

7 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Let's be honest, West will be the number 1 seed. This game is still important because it is for a 2 seed and one home playoff game. Sometimes though it is an easier path being the 3 seed depending on how the other region that is drawn shakes out, it would just be on the road.

I think that other region would be upper E. Tn, Boone, Crocket, Tn High etc.  

22 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I hope you are right about West bc I wouldnt sell this Powell team short by the end of October. Truthfully its talked about every year but this could be the year that Region 2 sweeps Region 1 which could mean 2 home games for the team finishing 2nd. I dont know much about Mo West or Sevier Co this year but they look to be the 1 and 2 seed in that region and im curious how Central or Heritage matches up with either team to complete the sweep.

36 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

I hope you are right about West bc I wouldnt sell this Powell team short by the end of October. Truthfully its talked about every year but this could be the year that Region 2 sweeps Region 1 which could mean 2 home games for the team finishing 2nd. I dont know much about Mo West or Sevier Co this year but they look to be the 1 and 2 seed in that region and im curious how Central or Heritage matches up with either team to complete the sweep.

West is loaded. Ya'll will be fine,  3rd round at least.

On 9/19/2023 at 8:54 AM, SheriffofRedRock said:

Not going to assume West as the 1 seed Halls hasn't played any one as of yet but belief is a strong thing and Powell will always play their best against West plus West has AC and Alcoa before they close out the year with Halls and Powell 

39 minutes ago, Whs1984 said:

Not going to assume West as the 1 seed Halls hasn't played any one as of yet but belief is a strong thing and Powell will always play their best against West plus West has AC and Alcoa before they close out the year with Halls and Powell 

1- West

2- Powell

3- Halls

4- Central

In that region.

West will beat AC but AC can always score so they will make the ending score seem closer than the game really was. I think Alcoa gets West this year. I assume you are meaning they will get beat up with those two good non region games before their last two region games. They have a bye to rest/heal up from any issues after playing Alcoa. AC will not be a physical game. Powell can only run the ball and West will make them have to throw and that will be the reason Powell loses. Halls can throw a little bit but the overall speed for West will be too much for them to handle. 

• Upvote 2