Admirals VS Dogs

Dawgz4life

46 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

You mean Kingston Pike or have I just never heard of Kingston Park?? Things have changed so much out that way, I wouldn’t know. Just curious!

Well, if you ever been down Kingston Pike exactly 130 feet from Bearden high school and 130 feet from Farragut there’s a park battle for the park. I guess for the pike too if wanna add that on.

Edited by Dawgz4life

I think it will be a classic game. Farragut coming off of two losses and a bye week to prepare while Bearden with momentum with their wins. 

Farragut has owned this series, but Bearden makes it a game every year.

Farraguts kids and coaching staff keep this close but Beardens talent and run game will control the clock and ultimately win.

Bearden 31 Farragut 24

8 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Well, if you ever been down Kingston Pike exactly 130 feet from Bearden high school and 130 feet from Farragut there’s a park battle for the park. I guess for the pike too if wanna add that on.

What kind of crap are you spewing?  There isn’t a park 130 feet from either school.  You can just admit you meant Kingston Pike instead of Kingston Park

• Like 1
  • Sad 1