Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

13 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

BPM, seriously, the "she" comments and banter is no big deal but those type of GIF's should not be in this type of forum. It's almost the same as using curse words and, the "stupid" comment as you just used is not proper either, man. C'mon.

What’s not appropriate is to talk negatively about kids. And yes you are. LC’s football team is made up of kids. Yet you have no problem trashing them any chance you get. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What’s not appropriate is to talk negatively about kids. And yes you are. LC’s football team is made up of kids. Yet you have no problem trashing them any chance you get. 

I agree, 100%! I have never called out a single kid nor have I ever been negative towards a single kid! Not only that but, in the same manner, I have never spoken negatively about a coach either! I have documented this before and many times, as well.

Now, if you guys want to banter about old girlfriends or claim that I’m feminine or even the history of my back to back championship game team, it’s all part of the banter we all engage in. I enjoy the banter, very much; as much as I enjoy delivering it. However, man, when you and the others start getting personal or strait up call people stupid and posting GIF’s such as what’s been  posted, that’s carrying it too far.

Just chill out on some of that stuff before he begins shutting it down.

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I agree, 100%! I have never called out a single kid nor have I ever been negative towards a single kid! Not only that but, in the same manner, I have never spoken negatively about a coach either! I have documented this before and many times, as well.

Now, if you guys want to banter about old girlfriends or claim that I’m feminine or even the history of my back to back championship game team, it’s all part of the banter we all engage in. I enjoy the banter, very much; as much as I enjoy delivering it. However, man, when you and the others start getting personal or strait up call people stupid and posting GIF’s such as what’s been  posted, that’s carrying it too far.

Just chill out on some of that stuff before he begins shutting it down.

I’m sorry but I can’t help but not respond to this. I’ve listened to your repeated rhetoric on Lewis county last couple years and have responded w a lot of criticism that I still think was warranted. You spew the same garbage over and over and becomes tiring to say the least. Thing is u made your point but keep on beating that horse till their is nothing left and as a consequence no one takes u serious. And again I almost apologize but even w your last post. U say u have never criticized a coach? What about all those comments about coach Sharpe lol