South Pittsburg vs MTCS (Battle of Unbeatens)

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

NFHS - and it is awful. Better to listen on WEPG. SP should go to YouTube live streaming. Several High Schools are using it. Great product with little to no lag.

Yeah, that's what he normally watches it on but it doesn't show the game listed for tonight. Agree, YouTube live works very well for other teams...

Sure hate missing this game tonight. I'll be listening. Was in bad wreck coming back from Destin, Sunday in Birmingham near Clanton. The wife and daughter battered and bruised and I have to have shoulder surgery in a few weeks, Darn rotator cuff torn in to and have to reattach my bicep.  Just thank God to be alive. Rough getting hit from the rear at over 75mph. All my coach t buds please keep us in your prayers. We've got a good little climb ahead of us, but go Pirates!!!

46 minutes ago, sportman said:

Sure hate missing this game tonight. I'll be listening. Was in bad wreck coming back from Destin, Sunday in Birmingham near Clanton. The wife and daughter battered and bruised and I have to have shoulder surgery in a few weeks, Darn rotator cuff torn in to and have to reattach my bicep.  Just thank God to be alive. Rough getting hit from the rear at over 75mph. All my coach t buds please keep us in your prayers. We've got a good little climb ahead of us, but go Pirates!!!

Hate to hear that sportman, but it could have been worse. I'm glad everyone is going to be ok.

59 minutes ago, sportman said:

Hate to hear that. You and the family are in my prayers. Stay strong!!

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Glad you and your family are safe. Heal up quickly.