South Pittsburg vs MTCS (Battle of Unbeatens)

Southtowner

19 minutes ago, Batman said:

Great matchup, the Cougar's crowd was terrible for a team ranked #1. Congrats to the Pirates on the huge win against very good tough opponent. 

I expected more, but I heard they were on fall break and a lot of the fans were out of town. We probably just saw parents at the game last night and a few of the die hards that didn't go on vacation.

32 minutes ago, Batman said:

Great matchup, the Cougar's crowd was terrible for a team ranked #1. Congrats to the Pirates on the huge win against very good tough opponent. 

Game before fall break is always terrible for us. 1/2 the kids were not even in school Friday, everyone heads out of town. I apologized for that last night when I realized what was going on. That was about half of a normal road crowd.

Edited by CougarDadx2

Southtowner out on prowl with the pirate defense I see. 

Anyway, great team win. The defense is probably one of the best all around at least top 5 the school has ever had.(85 bears I think so) Offense shows signs of life every game just hasn’t strung together to many consecutive scoring drives. Kudos to coming out in the 2nd half and putting up a quick TD. 

Pirates should finish up regular season undefeated and hopefully rest up for a long playoff run. I personally do not see many teams challenging the Pirates in the east, but I have been wrong before as well as many of our fellow pirate fans.

2 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Southtowner out on prowl with the pirate defense I see. 

Anyway, great team win. The defense is probably one of the best all around at least top 5 the school has ever had.(85 bears I think so) Offense shows signs of life every game just hasn’t strung together to many consecutive scoring drives. Kudos to coming out in the 2nd half and putting up a quick TD. 

Pirates should finish up regular season undefeated and hopefully rest up for a long playoff run. I personally do not see many teams challenging the Pirates in the east, but I have been wrong before as well as many of our fellow pirate fans.

LA,  that Defense was grown man stout last night.  Wouldn't you agree?