Hampton journeys to Eagleton

Backyardbbq15

22 minutes ago, Swipes said:

The more you talk the more ignorant you sound.  That was one sound bite of Witten giving Greeneville praise for pushing his team to get better and they did.  He has mentioned it a lot of the years and you will see other Betsy posters saying the same. There is a lot of respect between the two programs because both Schools and Counties are very similar. (Carter County is actually more densely populated than Greeneville Greeneville is almost twice the size land wise as Carter County.  It's a shorter drive for someone in Carter County to get to Betsy than it is for a Greene County kid to get to Greeneville).   Greeneville doesn't get the pick of the litter unless you think Greeneville knows little Johnny is going to be a stud in sports when he is in Elementary School.  Parents send their kids to Greeneville for the education benefit at a very young age and having one of the best Sports Programs in the State across all sports is an added benefit.  You are correct on one thing that Sorrels was one of the greatest coaches in Greeneville history but if you believe there wasn't tuition students on his team your are even more clueless than I thought.  I'm not delusional when it comes to tuition students coming to Greeneville since I was one at the age of 5 and know many others that graduated with me that had been there the same amount of time.  You think they knew at age 5 we would finish top 8 in the state in 4a? (Heck we had a losing record in middle school but bought into the program my Senior year)

Must be awfully convenient to take Credit for Witten’s Success when you’re sitting at Home. I suppose it’s a coping mechanism or some other psychological disorder. Does Witten get any credit for His Accomplishments. 
Greene Co is Bigger than Carter by A lot. Nearly double the population. Last time i checked Greene Co is mainly flat. Tobacco Country. So to act like any Kid in Greene Co is geographically isolated is laughable. Ever heard of Roan Mtn. I was being generous when i said 45mins one way. More like an Hour. And 40mins to Hampton. Obviously Betsy isn’t getting ANY Kids from Hampton because i witnessed them both play for a State Championship in back to back Games. IF we could have combined the 2 teams we’d have won the 5A Championship easily and probably given the 6A a run for their money. 
I’m glad you went to school with the same classmates from Kindergarten. 
You don’t think a great 8th Grade Football Player at SG or CD isn’t showing up as a Freshman at Greeneville. Please. Not even including the other Co Schools as well. You’re full of Crap IF you expect Me to believe that a D1 kid in Greene Co isn’t enrolled at City as a Freshman. It is what it is brother. No need to “act” like everyone goes to City as soon as they’re potty trained. You’re the one peddling bs. Not me. No worries to admit the facts. Heck even BC Sports admitted that Alcoa benefits from Kids going to “a winning program” because of Open Enrollment. Shoot me the Kids on the Football Team Roster that are paying tuition. As i said I’m Not a betting man but I’m guessing roughly 30 to 40%. Good for You. It’s legal cheating. Refer to Alcoa. 
Too bad that you can’t move in Kids from anywhere with Alcoa Corp funding the QB Club and supplementing the Coaches Salary. You think Rankin went there from Riverdale and is now coaching Private. You’re always gonna play 2nd fiddle to the Tornadoes until you can offer Mom or Dad a Job starting at 25$ an hour and have them move into Town. But the Rules are the Rules atp. And Greeneville is Certainly taking the Opportunity that they’re blessed with all the County Kids. Any word on KEVO btw. I’ve noticed that Devil Fans are like a weird religious cult. Attack one then you’ve pissed off the Cult. And i know KEVO is a Homer for sure. I know he’s. Well i don’t know for sure. But i don’t believe he’s in Moccasin Bend because i think he posted some garbage last week. He’s a really weird guy who accused me of being “Barney”. Maybe he’s taking too much Seroquel at night. Or maybe he’s mixing it with Alcohol. Which is clearly written on the bottle to Avoid. Anyhow I’m assuming he’s Ok and will crawl outta his bed in his single wide soon enough. Maybe he lost his internet for late payment. He should be back online soon i pray since he got paid yesterday. Hopefully he’s got direct deposit. I certainly don’t want him driving while he’s hearing “voices”. Swipes your a good dude. I like you. At least we agree on Sorrels. That’s a move in the right direction. 
Gotta go deal with some other crazy people the rest of the day. 
I’ll catch up with you later my Friend. 

41 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Must be awfully convenient to take Credit for Witten’s Success when you’re sitting at Home. I suppose it’s a coping mechanism or some other psychological disorder. Does Witten get any credit for His Accomplishments. 
Greene Co is Bigger than Carter by A lot. Nearly double the population. Last time i checked Greene Co is mainly flat. Tobacco Country. So to act like any Kid in Greene Co is geographically isolated is laughable. Ever heard of Roan Mtn. I was being generous when i said 45mins one way. More like an Hour. And 40mins to Hampton. Obviously Betsy isn’t getting ANY Kids from Hampton because i witnessed them both play for a State Championship in back to back Games. IF we could have combined the 2 teams we’d have won the 5A Championship easily and probably given the 6A a run for their money. 
I’m glad you went to school with the same classmates from Kindergarten. 
You don’t think a great 8th Grade Football Player at SG or CD isn’t showing up as a Freshman at Greeneville. Please. Not even including the other Co Schools as well. You’re full of Crap IF you expect Me to believe that a D1 kid in Greene Co isn’t enrolled at City as a Freshman. It is what it is brother. No need to “act” like everyone goes to City as soon as they’re potty trained. You’re the one peddling bs. Not me. No worries to admit the facts. Heck even BC Sports admitted that Alcoa benefits from Kids going to “a winning program” because of Open Enrollment. Shoot me the Kids on the Football Team Roster that are paying tuition. As i said I’m Not a betting man but I’m guessing roughly 30 to 40%. Good for You. It’s legal cheating. Refer to Alcoa. 
Too bad that you can’t move in Kids from anywhere with Alcoa Corp funding the QB Club and supplementing the Coaches Salary. You think Rankin went there from Riverdale and is now coaching Private. You’re always gonna play 2nd fiddle to the Tornadoes until you can offer Mom or Dad a Job starting at 25$ an hour and have them move into Town. But the Rules are the Rules atp. And Greeneville is Certainly taking the Opportunity that they’re blessed with all the County Kids. Any word on KEVO btw. I’ve noticed that Devil Fans are like a weird religious cult. Attack one then you’ve pissed off the Cult. And i know KEVO is a Homer for sure. I know he’s. Well i don’t know for sure. But i don’t believe he’s in Moccasin Bend because i think he posted some garbage last week. He’s a really weird guy who accused me of being “Barney”. Maybe he’s taking too much Seroquel at night. Or maybe he’s mixing it with Alcohol. Which is clearly written on the bottle to Avoid. Anyhow I’m assuming he’s Ok and will crawl outta his bed in his single wide soon enough. Maybe he lost his internet for late payment. He should be back online soon i pray since he got paid yesterday. Hopefully he’s got direct deposit. I certainly don’t want him driving while he’s hearing “voices”. Swipes your a good dude. I like you. At least we agree on Sorrels. That’s a move in the right direction. 
Gotta go deal with some other crazy people the rest of the day. 
I’ll catch up with you later my Friend. 

Stop talking out your tail and making yourself look more like a clown than you already have.  I never took credit for Witten and the success they have had but unlike you Witten has given credit to Greeneville for showing what it took to win a state championship in NE TN and knew what had to be done to be on that level and has mentioned it time and time again. (They weren't on that level when Witten first started as HC). Nearly double the population?  Just tells me you do no research at all when Carter County has a little over 56k people in it over 348 sq miles where Greene County has little over 70k population in it over 624 sq miles. Double the population, really? Tell me you have no clue about Greene County if you have never heard of Viking Mountain, Paint Rock, or Paint Creek or know that the Southern and South Eastern part of Greene County is mountains on the NC boarder.

Oh are you talking about 2021 when Hampton played for a State Championship the same year Betsy did but got beat by South Greene in the regular season and SG won the conference that year?  Didn't see the likes of Luke Myers playing for Greeneville just single handly beating Hampton after scoring 4TD and accounting for 204 yards passing and 82 more on the ground.  FYI you could have Combined Betsy and Hampton and not have beaten Oakland who won it all in 6a.  I've never once said that Greeneville doesn't get transfers in as Freshman but not the majority that you are claiming at all (1/3 of the rosters is what you said before now its up to 40%:lol:).  There has been very few D1 kids that have came out of Greene County so stop with the D1 talk. (Name me a D1 kid thats went to Greeneville and just enrolled as a freshman)  I do know that the starting QB at Tusculum starred at Chuckey-Doak.  If Greeneville was pillaging all the good athletes then how is SG 6-0 and CD 6-1 with their loan loss being to SG. Shouldn't they be horrible? Legal cheating when 95% of the schools in TN are open enrolled?  Learn to play the game brother and great programs that are winning are going to attracted kids wether that be Alcoa, Greeneville, Betsy, etc.  we have all had are fair shares of kids coming and going (We had AC's starting QB as a freshman but was a bad apple).  The one key things to these programs is dedication from the youth leagues on up and why you see Greeneville and TA Dugger battling it out in middle school year after year.

Kevo is fine just living on the west coast now.  We played together and one thing about Kevo he would knock your head off!  Seen him knock a Morristown West's players helmet off on INT we threw my Sophomore year.

Edited by Swipes

27 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I think his math is off Big Time. . No way Carter Co has 56K unless he’s counting the prisoners at the State Prison in Roan Mtn. 

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/cartercountytennessee

slightly more than 56k actually but IPoopU doesn’t know how to look up stats and just throws out whatever numbers he makes up

Yeah I checked the 2022 census before I posted my response. I was surprised to learn that so I checked it out. Wouldn’t have ever thought that to be the case. Scott and Morgan combined are 43,000 roughly (approximately 22,000 for Scott and 21,200 for Morgan)

6 minutes ago, Swipes said:

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/cartercountytennessee

slightly more than 56k actually but IPoopU doesn’t know how to look up stats and just throws out whatever numbers he makes up

Swipes you are too Funny. And Yes i am too busy atm. . So KEVO is retired in Ca. Good for Him. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah I checked the 2022 census before I posted my response. I was surprised to learn that so I checked it out. Wouldn’t have ever thought that to be the case. Scott and Morgan combined are 43,000 roughly (approximately 22,000 for Scott and 21,200 for Morgan)

I wouldn’t have either but they do have 5 high schools ranging from 1a to 4a in Carter County.  Scott only has two with Scott High and Oneida (3a and 2a) and Morgan County has 4 in Wartburg, Coalfield, Oakdale, and Sunbright (one 2a school and 3 1a schools).  I could see it just based on the size of schools and how many schools are in each County

3 hours ago, crow said:

Crow, there are too many people here and 43 % are tweekers :roflol:I'm moving to Pickett County :mellow:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Crow, there are too many people here and 43 % are tweekers :roflol:I'm moving to Pickett County :mellow:

The Rich are buying up all the Land in Roan Mtn and running the farmers and working folks out. Hard to keep a little piece of Heaven quiet for too long. They’ve already moved everyone out of Avery Co.