MARION AT FORREST 2023

GeneralForrest

3 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

if you're too stupid to post here, don't post. if you're too stupid to know how stupid you are, at least stick to your own threads. 

Always on here putting down your school and coaches….. Never anything positive or good to say….You need to be coach so you can see how difficult coaching is these days…Try to be just a little more supportive cause all I see is you being a smart #### on here to everyone and know it all and constantly bashing your coach and program…..

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Always on here putting down your school and coaches….. Never anything positive or good to say….You need to be coach so you can see how difficult coaching is these days…Try to be just a little more supportive cause all I see is you being a smart #### on here to everyone and know it all and constantly bashing your coach and program…..

as i suspected. you're not bright, and on top of that, you cant read. if you are too lazy to peruse a variety of my posts over the last multiple years, commenting on most of the schools we have played, interacting with their fans, and even commenting on games we didn't play in, discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly, then you will continue to embarrass yourself with your one dimensional analysis of me. you are out of your depth. you've posted 101 posts total. this is a sports board. sometimes criticisms are warranted. 

i posted exactly how i would coach this team. years ago. coach eli has adopted some of the things i outlined. i am willing to let him bask in the afterglow.  i need no credit. 

i love Forrest. i care. tough love is sometimes needed. it's unfortunate that as a presumed grown adult you are unaware of this. just coddle, clap, and give a trophy. is that your remedy? don't answer. 

do you think these kids who work their butts off deserve a competent coach? don't answer.

every time you respond and answer you look more idiotic, you lower the collective IQ of the thread, and you attempt to bring a shiftless quilt of stereotype of the modern sports fan. just cheer cheer cheer, even for mediocrity or incompetence. i appreciate you making these values of yours known.  

16 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

as i suspected. you're not bright, and on top of that, you cant read. if you are too lazy to peruse a variety of my posts over the last multiple years, commenting on most of the schools we have played, interacting with their fans, and even commenting on games we didn't play in, discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly, then you will continue to embarrass yourself with your one dimensional analysis of me. you are out of your depth. you've posted 101 posts total. this is a sports board. sometimes criticisms are warranted. 

i posted exactly how i would coach this team. years ago. coach eli has adopted some of the things i outlined. i am willing to let him bask in the afterglow.  i need no credit. 

i love Forrest. i care. tough love is sometimes needed. it's unfortunate that as a presumed grown adult you are unaware of this. just coddle, clap, and give a trophy. is that your remedy? don't answer. 

do you think these kids who work their butts off deserve a competent coach? don't answer.

every time you respond and answer you look more idiotic, you lower the collective IQ of the thread, and you attempt to bring a shiftless quilt of stereotype of the modern sports fan. just cheer cheer cheer, even for mediocrity or incompetence. i appreciate you making these values of yours known.  

Thank you for your kind words….Please please stay a proud supporter of Forrest they deserve FANS like U…..All I can suggest to you is be a COACH cause you “seem” like you know everything there is to know about Forrest and how to be successful in coaching football….Best wishes to ya and all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!!  Evidently you don’t know the right people cause Coach ELi is still your Head Coach…..And nobody cares what General Forrest has to say on here….LMAO @ U

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I don't agree with this

No reason we should witness a blowout this Friday. Marion looks built to stop the spread teams with faster and smaller players on defense. Forrest has two big backs who can get the 3 yards and a cloud type drives going if they are both utilized. Every other 2A team would find a way to have #6 and #25 in the same backfield. Big backs need carries and wear defenses down as the game goes on. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

No reason we should witness a blowout this Friday. Marion looks built to stop the spread teams with faster and smaller players on defense. Forrest has two big backs who can get the 3 yards and a cloud type drives going if they are both utilized. Every other 2A team would find a way to have #6 and #25 in the same backfield. Big backs need carries and wear defenses down as the game goes on. 

Marion has played more spread teams this year but have played a couple bigger, more downhill type teams. DL personnel changes according to the type team they play. (For instance the Brainerd game you saw online. At different times the DL had 2 sophomores and a freshman playing just to help with keeping their speed contained.) We do have a young man playing DE sometimes who is maybe 5'4 & 150lbs. He's small but you have to put 2 people on him to block him he is so quick. He averages around 3 to 4 TFL a game and blows up a lot of plays he doesn't get on the stat sheet for.

LB crew usually stays the same and they are around 6'1 215, 6'2 235 and 6'3 225.

Secondary is built on speed with kids from 5'8 165 to 6' 200. Warriors aren't big but aren't small either.

Edited by CoyDillard

27 minutes ago, Indian said:

Seq 36-22 over Jasper, 8th grade final. (No Community game thread to place this, unsurprisingly). 

Are you directly involved with the middle school in some form or fashion. Feel like I've been seeing you post more about the middle school team than high school for the last 5 or 6 years. 

This is not a shot taken at you, it's an honest question