Can Midway knock Greenback out of the playoff picture with the help of on of Greenbacks most successful coaches?

GFD709SHREK

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

@GFD709SHREK and me both have smelled that smell and the mysterious fog that shows up just at game time.

@cherokean also has seen and smelled that smell.

@Gbnation also.

I’ve smelled that smell too. We also smelled another smell in 2011, but that smell was intentional. We showed up and the administrator was grinning when he told us where to dress. It was a 20x20 block room with a toilet in the corner. They left a bunch of animals in there that week and they did all of their business in that room. It was unbelievable and it was intentional. The team dressed under the visiting bleachers and gave Midway what they deserved, a 69-0 thrashing. 

18 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I’ve smelled that smell too. We also smelled another smell in 2011, but that smell was intentional. We showed up and the administrator was grinning when he told us where to dress. It was a 20x20 block room with a toilet in the corner. They left a bunch of animals in there that week and they did all of their business in that room. It was unbelievable and it was intentional. The team dressed under the visiting bleachers and gave Midway what they deserved, a 69-0 thrashing. 

Oh man!Never heard that one!That actually sounds like the old visiting team room from 1980's but they tore that down when they built the new stuff.lolThats why you all got the traveling facilities??

10 hours ago, cherokean said:

I also remember the game you couldn't see a punt because the fog was so thick. So, the officials ended up stepping off yardage if you were going to punt.

I think that was in 87.When we watched the film couldn't see nothing but our Calves.Midway is a crazy place to play!

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oh man!Never heard that one!That actually sounds like the old visiting team room from 1980's but they tore that down when they built the new stuff.lolThats why you all got the traveling facilities??

We showed up to one facility of a team several years back when I was still on staff. The visitors side smelled awful. A couple of guys noticed it was strongest near the visitors bleachers. Upon inspection there was a layer several inches deep of what both appeared and smelled to be chicken manure evenly distributed under the visitors bleachers. I won’t name the school but especially at that time I would’ve expected no less of a welcome from them :roflol:

Edited by crow

4 minutes ago, crow said:

We showed up to one facility of a team several years back when I was still on staff. The visitors side smelled awful. A couple of guys noticed it was strongest near the visitors bleachers. Upon inspection there was a layer several inches deep of what both appeared and smelled to be chicken manure evenly distributed under the visitors bleachers. I won’t name the school but especially at that time I would’ve expected no less of a welcome from them :roflol:

Lol

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good point,I know the few times they used ours the janitor said the Vagisil was extremely hard to clean off the shower tile!

Yeah I’ve heard stories that the residue of vagisil and grey poupon was very difficult to clean properly. Then there’s the lint, oh the lint from those sweater vests :roflolk::popcorneater:

• Like 1